Need Help! Fanuc Oi-MB "750" and "5136" error

Thread: Fanuc Oi-MB "750" and "5136" error

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc Oi-MB "750" and "5136" error

Hi

Sometimes I get 750 and 5136 errors. When I start. This error I get after the machine sits for about 4-5 days. If I run it all the time. It runs perfectly without any error. But when the Machine sits. It gives this. Please help me. I'm also electrical Engineer who is working in CAD/CAM/operations/ Machine design for about 15 years. This is my own machine. I bought it on 2005 brand new. And since this is his first major problem.

Where should I look. What should I open. Is there a fuse, I don't know.

I replaced the fiber optics but nothing happened.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc Oi-MB "750" and "5136" error

The 750 alarm is most likely a result of the 5136 (FSSB: NUMBER OF AMPS SMALL). One or more of your servo amps is not communicating properly. This could be a faulty fiber optic cable from amp to amp or a problem with the servo amp. You said you replaced one, was that from the control to the first amp.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tristarcnc View Post
    The 750 alarm is most likely a result of the 5136 (FSSB: NUMBER OF AMPS SMALL). One or more of your servo amps is not communicating properly. This could be a faulty fiber optic cable from amp to amp or a problem with the servo amp. You said you replaced one, was that from the control to the first amp.

I will check it tomorrow morning again. And write here asap. Now it is "22:44 night" and I'm at home. Tomorrow morning I will check it and tell. Also Only MainBoard has power. Other one has not light on them. Also Power Bus has light on. without error.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

today I opened the machine. and without error it runs now.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi again. Now it hangs on boot screen. 7 Segment Display is on "7" - ID setting for each board has terminated, and CRT initialization has terminated. But the 4 LED Status is "1011" - Wait for ID setting for each Board.... Should I opend the boards. But First I think I will wait some time..