Backup ladder & settings on a Hitachi Seiki HG400-3 Seicos 10 Fanuc 16 RC4

Thread: Backup ladder & settings on a Hitachi Seiki HG400-3 Seicos 10 Fanuc 16 RC4

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Backup ladder & settings on a Hitachi Seiki HG400-3 Seicos 10 Fanuc 16 RC4

Hello, I would like to backup the ladder and settings on a Hitachi Seiki HG400-3 machine with a Seicos 10 Fanuc 16 RC4 control system. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Backup ladder & settings on a Hitachi Seiki HG400-3 Seicos 10 Fanuc 16 RC4

Seicos 3?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Backup ladder & settings on a Hitachi Seiki HG400-3 Seicos 10 Fanuc 16 RC4

When the system boots it says Seicos 10. Here's a screen shot:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Backup ladder & settings on a Hitachi Seiki HG400-3 Seicos 10 Fanuc 16 RC4-capture-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Send me a PM and Ill help you out with the backup
    John

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi SHAS 595
    I have hitachi seiki vk45 vmc Ladder corrupted,No pack up and no YU YU software can you please help me(AUSTRIKENGINEERING@GMAIL.COM)
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Austrik View Post
    Hi SHAS 595
    I have hitachi seiki vk45 vmc Ladder corrupted,No pack up and no YU YU software can you please help me(AUSTRIKENGINEERING@GMAIL.COM)
    Thanks
    Hello Austrik, I'm not sure there is a way to recover a corrupt ladder file. I purchased the YUYU software from SHAS595 for $250 but could not get it to work properly. I reached out to them many times for support but 4 months went by with very slow responses and no resolution. Eventually I was able to make a copy on a compact flash card. Maybe you should start a new thread on this forum looking for someone who has a backup for the same exact machine?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi SHAS 595
    Thanks
    Hello:
    What do you see in the screen? Would you please show a photo of the screen?

Regards

AlexFanuc

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi SHAS 595
    Thanks
    Is Your machine use Seicos iii?. Here is fanuc threard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by josephnc View Post
    Hello Austrik, I'm not sure there is a way to recover a corrupt ladder file. I purchased the YUYU software from SHAS595 for $250 but could not get it to work properly. I reached out to them many times for support but 4 months went by with very slow responses and no resolution. Eventually I was able to make a copy on a compact flash card. Maybe you should start a new thread on this forum looking for someone who has a backup for the same exact machine?
    If you need backup and restore Ceicos III Ladder. Please contact me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk