HOW TO BACKUP ALL FANUC 0-M PARAMETERS

Thread: HOW TO BACKUP ALL FANUC 0-M PARAMETERS

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation HOW TO BACKUP ALL FANUC 0-M PARAMETERS

Hello gentlemen. Could anyone explain how to perform BACKUP of all machine parameters in FANUC 0-M control? I found the manual to rip basic parameters, jump, variables, etc. I do not know how to make a copy of the most important parameters ie the entire PLC. As I mentioned before, I want to make a backup of the whole system, in case of loss of memory retention, etc. I can only use RS323 connections for the transmission due to machine age and no memory card slot Will a specific PC program be required? Sorry for grammatical errors

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HOW TO BACKUP ALL FANUC 0-M PARAMETERS

Hi Optimex

Go to parameter screen in edit mode and press EOB and Output start together. This will backup your parameters along with option parameters.
    Go to diagnostics screen and press output start in edit mode. All the timers, keep relays and counters will be output.
    Go to program directory screen and type O-9999 ( Its O minus 9999). Then all the programs will be output.
    As for the PMC Goes you have to copy the EPROM from OE1 and OE2 slot from memory card.

Downloads
    Uploads

The ladder can not be backed up; the EPROMs from OE1 and OE2 slot on the memory card can be copied with a standard eprom programmer.
    Also, consider that there may be protected programs; they would have to be unprotected before outputting.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Program Protect parameter that Memoryman was referring to is CNC parameter 10 bit 4 must equal 0 BEFORE backing up all of the part programs (O-9999) That O is a letter not number. so the letter O-9999 will get you all of the part programs from 1 to 9999 but any program from 9000 to 9999 will NOT be saved if parameter 10 bit 4 xxx0xxxx is set to a . As for the ladder, it will not be lost if all memory has been wiped out. It's nice to see someone taking the time to learn how to backup the machine instead of asking for a backup after they lost all memory.

Downloads
    Uploads

Fanuc bulletin.
    Al.

Attached Files Attached Files
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.