Hello All

When I got this machine in there were 2 alarms, Battery Low, Battery Low needs replacing, and 300 APC A axis need zero return, it has a rotating table for 2 position pallet.

I replaced the battery and the 300 alarm remains.

When I initially went to write enable and parameter 1815 APC was at 1 and APZ was @ 0 the control allowed me to write APC to 0 and rightfully instructs me to power off which I did.

Now at power on this is where the problems begin.when I set either APC or APZ to 0, the control immediately displays a 100 Turn Power off alarm.
and when I go back to parameters, the control negates any attempt to reconcile what isn't at 1, It simply ignores any attempt.

1 idiosyncrasy, If I have APZ @1 and try to put APC to 1 it allows that and changes APZ to 0 automatically. But it does not reciprocate that action the opposite combination. and it Just rejects any attempt at dual input of 1 values to reinstate a z
A axis 0 return.

I do hope this is a thorough explanation of all I've encountered and appreciate the suggestions. or any service attachment I might receive.

Jim