We have a Koyo Disc grinder with a Fanuc powermate D. We're using it to though-feed end grind much smaller parts instead of the original in-feed grind of washers. A guy from Koyo came and worked on it to do what we wanted. We're in contact with them however I'm having a hard time getting a response and thought maybe it would be faster to ask on here as it seems like it may be an easy problem.

So initially the carrier plate (C-axis) would jog with the carrier jog button either counter clockwise or clockwise. Then we had a problem where the batteries for the absolute encoders weren't working and we had to reset the zero position of the carriers and spindles (C, X, Y axis) The spindles work fine but I'm having some issues with the carrier. After the zeroing the carrier only works when i use the carrier cycle button. So with the machine in Auto and coolant and wheels on the carrier will start it's cycle and run continuously as normal. However in manual with set-up on i can't jog anymore.

When i go to the diagnostic page there is a 1 next to the "Jog feedrate override 0%" and G10 and G11 are set to all 0's. When i push the button the screen changes to the "JOG" state for a few seconds but nothing happens. The top right side of the screen changes from "N00000" to "N00200" when i look at the program N200 seems to reference "M26".

I have no experience in Fanuc controls but I'm trying to figure it out based on the Fanuc manuals. The original Koyo manual only has the parameters for the previous in-feed operation and a lot of the comments are in Japanese.

Going to the ladder logic i can see the G0010.0 - G0010.7 and G11 parameters are turned on by a normally open X1025.1 and normally closed F0054.0-7 and F0055.0-7.

The machine does not have a jog feedrate override control that i know of. No knobs are anything to change that.

I have some other ladder logic in the Koyo manual but not sure if it's still the same. I have a lot of pictures I've taken as well and can look into anything else that might help. I feel like I just need to change the override to 100% but I don't know how to change those inputs. Any help would be great.

Thanks.