Need Help! supermax max-3 help!!

Thread: supermax max-3 help!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default supermax max-3 help!!

hello new here so i have a supermax max 3 with the fanuc o-m control i am having troubles with it had the 911 alarm witch is bad memory and the guy operating the machine at the time just shut it down and booted it back up (bad idea) before calling me over there by the time i get there the screen is just lines and cant read anything check all fuses and eveything all good call fanuc tell me bad ram bord/memory bord try dumping the mem no luck there so pulled bored sent to get fixed put back in do the mem dump again on reboot up same crap screen just lines and crap so shop offices makes the call order bored for the screen get it and that still fixs nothing same crap funuc just wants to send someone to work on it boss dont want to pay for that lol
    i have tryed changing the screen out with other machines with no luck there so its not the screen any one have any ideas ? i am lost on what else to check at the moment
    this is all i ever get on the screen