Need Help! FANUC SERIES O-T not ready

Thread: FANUC SERIES O-T not ready

Downloads
    Uploads

Default FANUC SERIES O-T not ready

Hello
    I have a FANUC SERIES O-T with not ready problem and after seen the ladder I saw that F148.6 bit cause this problem but I don't know what's mean this bit ?

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FANUC SERIES O-T not ready-wp_20170608_14_21_59_pro-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FANUC SERIES O-T not ready

F148.6 "SA" is the servo ready bit from the control to the PMC. Your servo's are not ready. The machine could be in Emergency Stop, or an axis could be on a hard limit switch, or there could be a "Machine ready" switch of some sort that needs to be pressed for that bit to be triggered by the servos. Other issues could be the problem also.

In short, your servos are not ready.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FANUC SERIES O-T not ready

Quote Originally Posted by STLMachinist View Post
    F148.6 "SA" is the servo ready bit from the control to the PMC. Your servo's are not ready. The machine could be in Emergency Stop, or an axis could be on a hard limit switch, or there could be a "Machine ready" switch of some sort that needs to be pressed for that bit to be triggered by the servos. Other issues could be the problem also.

In short, your servos are not ready.

Thank you for your help