-N20 I/O channel set to 9
    -PC IP 192.168.1.1xx
    - HOST ip 192.168.1.1xx(same as above)
    - BASIC ip 192.169.1.2
    -mask on both set to 225.225.225.0
    -no router using ethernet direct to pc from controller
    -Windows 10 on pc
    - ftp server was setup in windows just like this link
    My issue is that I can see the folder on the pc from the controller however the only function I have is to create a folder, and if i exit and come back it will no longer see the files from the pc.
    There is no GET soft key, DTSVR HOST soft key or DTSVR soft key.The PC will not ping the controller but the controller can ping the PC only once.
    I have done Ethernet setups before and there is something real simple I'm missing here or it's a windows 10 issue. Any suggestions?
    Here is the basic setup link I use http://www.cnc1.com/files/PDF/Fanuc_...t_Settings.pdf
    Thanks

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FTP Fanuc setup issues

Have you opened the cabinet? In my controller OiTD, there are 2 ethernet terminals on the board the one that's connected to the outside terminal(the one on the side of the controller where you plug your ethernet cable) is the wrong one. I had to route my ethernet cable inside the cabinet and plug it to the other terminal. You might want to check it.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

I have opened the cabinet and I did not see a second plug. are they close together? I was told they had the FTP working before they moved the machine. As far as I know the PC is the only change.I also tied a new ethernet cable and no change. If I unplug it from the boring mill and plug it into the network, google something and then plug it back into the boringmill it sees the folder.If i go on the controller and change to cnc memory and then go back to embedded Ethernet. It no longer sees the folder in the pc. Makes me think its a pc setting.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

On my controller the first terminal is located on the bottom left of the board (it's the one connected to the side of the controller outside terminal) is for the data server. The other one on the top right corner of the board is for ftp. It's a little bit hard to see because it's sideways you have to look close and peek against the cabinet frame to see it. That is where I connected my ethernet cable. My controller have different connection for data server and ftp. I can't use the ftp connection to drip feed not that I'm drip feeding anyway.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

have the right port. Going to give a cross over cable a try and see if that was the issue. Apparently when direct to pc a cross over ethernet is suggested.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I get my Fanuc Controler ( oi-mf) working as Ftp Server. Using a FTP client program i tranfer/delete programs on the machine.
    To run a program i work in tape/mode.
    Goto parameters /ethernet- data server - and config you ftp server parameters, find also the parameter to activate this mode. goto also to "DS MODE" soft key and set the machine as "Storage mode" if note you will get an error em run a program "SR2032 ****.
    Run Program:

Tape
    Folder - oprt - device change - dtsvr - "select program" - dnc set.
    Run

Downloads
    Uploads

I gave up on a direct connection and brought an old router into work. I got it transfering programs both ways. But I have to hit read,F get, Part then exec. DTS and DTHOST. ARE not there.they were when I first connected but never worked and never came back. I'm not using filezila or any other software. I just made the proper settings in Windows. Filezila would never connect. Typesoft worked but I can't seem to find the free version anymore. Will keep trying

Downloads
    Uploads

I've had issues with the 31/32s same as you. Ended up buying software from Fanuc, plugged right in and go. Works as it should, and can see all the libraries on the control from the pc. Software was something like $28.00, super cheap.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

May have to give it a try. I am thinking it is a windows10 issue. With FTP server is it actually using the pc for storage or is it dumping the program in the controller when using the GET function?