Need Help! Fanuc OMD operator message 2001

Thread: Fanuc OMD operator message 2001

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Fanuc OMD operator message 2001

Hi,

I have a Chen Ying horizontal milling with a Fanuc OMD Control. When I use any M code ( M03, M04, M05, M07, M08, etc) the machine stop the program and display the message: OPERATOR MESSAGE No. 2001 MST TIME OVER

This machine was bought used and done this since we received it.

Usually I manage to repair my machines but this one, I have no manuals and the manufacturer does not give me any answer.

Fanuc Canada were nice and sent me a backup settings but the problem is still there.

According to them, someone who knows the Fanuc ladders well can find the problem.

I am in a remote area the Fanuc technician is at 12-14h drive. This may cost more than the value of the machine.

Anyone can help me with this problem?

Thank you

Eric

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fanuc OMD operator message 2001-img_20140625_074914-jpg   Fanuc OMD operator message 2001-img_20170503_145802-jpg   Fanuc OMD operator message 2001-img_20170503_145605-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The M codes are not finishing. Be sure PRM 3001 bit 7 = 0. If this is correct you may have a PMC parameter such as a data bit, timer or keep relay that's not set correctly. See if you can find the G4.3 write coil (the small circles on the right side of the ladder), by doing a w-search for G4.3. Post a picture of the screen when you find it, maybe we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by indiana95 View Post
    Hi,

I have a Chen Ying horizontal milling with a Fanuc OMD Control. When I use any M code ( M03, M04, M05, M07, M08, etc) the machine stop the program and display the message: OPERATOR MESSAGE No. 2001 MST TIME OVER

This machine was bought used and done this since we received it.

Usually I manage to repair my machines but this one, I have no manuals and the manufacturer does not give me any answer.

Fanuc Canada were nice and sent me a backup settings but the problem is still there.

According to them, someone who knows the Fanuc ladders well can find the problem.

I am in a remote area the Fanuc technician is at 12-14h drive. This may cost more than the value of the machine.

Anyone can help me with this problem?

Thank you

Eric

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc OMD operator message 2001

Thank you for your help.
    I created an album for the pictures.

https://goo.gl/photos/FCayEtUuunccV2sc9

I can't edit diagnostic parameter on this machine. I have another Fanuc OM and I able to edit the parameter.

Downloads
    Uploads

We have a similar alarm for alerting to maintenance lub timing
    - usually we clear it ( the timers) by using < RESET> & <FEEDHOLD> buttons pressed at the same time

Downloads
    Uploads

< RESET> & <FEEDHOLD> buttons pressed at the same time, no change.

I am thinking of selling the controller of the machine in detached parts to get my money back. Do you think it sells well?

Downloads
    Uploads

check power supplies 24V= and 110V~ in electric cabinet

Downloads
    Uploads

I have never seen the diagnostic page display the diagnostic numbers in HEX. I almost think you have corrupted memory. When you said that you can not change these on this machine but you can on another machine does that other machine show the diagnostic numbers in a normal fashion? Do you have a backup of the controller? If so maybe you can clear memory and reload. Be sure you have everything including the diagnostic before clearing .