Hi all,
As a note I have this same question posted in the Fanuc Forum and hope this post is acceptable for this forum.
As stated in my title I'm looking for any assistance/ documentation/ code samples related to FANUC FOCAS 2. I recently ordered and received my copy of the libs and was attempting to work with them yesterday with no luck. Unfortunately the documentation provided to me with the kit I received appears to have been run through a japanese to english translator making it incredibly hard if not impossible to comprehend.
If anyone has any experience writing code for FOCAS 2 in C# i would greatly appreciate any pointers/tips. My company recently started trying to automate some of our machines in terms of gathering metrics such as when a certain tool is being used, how long its been running etc. Because of this I've been researching many different ways to gather this data and since most of our machines use FANUC controlelrs I decided to try and leverage their libraries to solve my problem. Again any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance