Need Help! Feeler FCNC 100 Turret parameter with fanuc ot a

Thread: Feeler FCNC 100 Turret parameter with fanuc ot a

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Feeler FCNC 100 Turret parameter with fanuc ot a

I have in my shop a 1987 feeler fcnc100 chucker lathe that has a Fanuc Ot a control on it. Machine year is 1987. We purchased it for a simple job but now would like to expand its capabilities. To do that we need to get the turret to work again. Sometime in the machines past someone has fooled with it. My tech and I proved out a couple of things and found in the diagnostics that the machine doesn't even register a tool position which should alarm it out but isn't. So we think that the parameters would have been changed to ignore the turret all together. So the problem is I do not have list of the parameters. If anybody could help me, I would be grateful.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have the same machine and it just blew out the parameters on a tape load. Trying to recover. I have a parameter log but I believe a page or more is missing. I need the 900 and up params. Can you pull those from your machine? I'll send you the ones that I have and maybe we can come up with a full working parameter table. I've worked on my machine extensively so if you have any questions I'd be happy to try and help. Maybe yo could send me all of yours so that I can compare it to mine as some have been changed and I'm not certain what is totally correct.

I realize that your post is more than a year old and you may have sold it for scrap but figured I'd give it a shot. I've searched extensively and exhausted most every possible search for info on this machine but there's very limited info out there.

Thanks
    Michael