neeeed heelp

Thread: neeeed heelp

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default neeeed heelp

after manual parameters neeed help for alarm 1005 SFM CONTROL UNIT NOT READY fanuc 16M Co2 laser cut 2d

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: neeeed heelp

That is a machine tool builder alarm. You probably wont find that in a fanuc book. What machine is this? Do you have a electrical manual? This is usually because an interlock is not open, or tool changer not in position. I would start by looking at any switches not in the "ready state"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

name of machine FLY OLB ELAS HACO LASER CO2 CUTING 2D 3KW CNC FANUC 16 M . Which interlock ? could you explain, please ! And we have lost the electrical manual. after a breakdown of the main board for a long time we lost the parameters and I re-install them manually. for now I can control the four axes. It diplays this: alarm 1005 SFM CONTROL UNIT not ready. Please could you explain me what to do

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by melik62 View Post
    name of machine FLY OLB ELAS HACO LASER CO2 CUTING 2D 3KW CNC FANUC 16 M . Which interlock ? could you explain, please ! And we have lost the electrical manual. after a breakdown of the main board for a long time we lost the parameters and I re-install them manually. for now I can control the four axes. It diplays this: alarm 1005 SFM CONTROL UNIT not ready. Please could you explain me what to do
    Go to the diagnostics page and search for A1005, find the bit that is high A1005.1, a1005.2, etc. Then go to the ladder and search for the COIL with that address, it will lead you to the cause of the alarm. On a laser it could be a shutter not closed, any input that is in the wrong state on any part of the laser, or cooling unit. If your ladder has descriptors it should give you an idea where to look. The description here of a control unit leads me to believe it could be a power supply, but that could be in a not-ready state due to an input also.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you very much I will follow your instractions