Need Help! my machine fanuc 21i - MB control have problem

Thread: my machine fanuc 21i - MB control have problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default my machine fanuc 21i - MB control have problem

at first hello for everybody
    i had bought used machine 4 axis cnc with control fanuc 21i - MB and i had a problem in memory card read when i put the adapter with the compact flash and make the usual setting to read the memory this error appear { memory card error 99 } and this error not include in the manual appendix in catalogue.
    i were tried every thing bought new adapter and new memory card 512 and 256 and still the error and cleaned the adapter port and still the problem so need help

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by EngHassan View Post
    at first hello for everybody
    i had bought used machine 4 axis cnc with control fanuc 21i - MB and i had a problem in memory card read when i put the adapter with the compact flash and make the usual setting to read the memory this error appear { memory card error 99 } and this error not include in the manual appendix in catalogue.
    i were tried every thing bought new adapter and new memory card 512 and 256 and still the error and cleaned the adapter port and still the problem so need help
    Have you tried replacing the compact flash socket on the control? It's part of the ribbon cable that comes from the motherboard, is very inexpensive.