Need Help! A06B-6079-H305 DC HV input limits?

Thread: A06B-6079-H305 DC HV input limits?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default A06B-6079-H305 DC HV input limits?

Hi
    I have an A06B-6079-H305 Servo amplifier that had an IPM fault. The unit had shown a permanent (with either the motor disconnected od not) error "9." on the LED display of it, with also the related to it error messages at screen. I have replaced the faulty IPM module, and yes it was found to be faulty... together with another component n the drive side of it that was also replaced, and the error is not permanent now! However is not gone completely! It rather now we have a strange behavior! When there is no motor connected (no leads no nothing) at it everything is OK! When we connect the motor (either Y or X axis motor doesn't matter) and at start up all are OK. From the moment we start to do anything from the control, ie, set the table at 0 positions of both X&Y axis, machine stops and error 9. is again activated with the screen errors also shown! Removing the servo motor from amplifier and restarting the machine, the error disappears, and everything is as it should be at a normal stand by condition. No errors, neither to servo amplifier or screen!
    Searching for the cause of the fault, I did measure on the HV DC input path. By a voltmeter I found the DC to be at 326V (should be max at 325VDC) and there is also an AC ! on it measured about 90V with my FLUKE multimeter. So the question is, what are the DC HV specs I should look for? What are the normal values should read with a multimeter there?
    Seeing an ACV of ~90 at the DC HV path IMO is not correct! However I can't find something in any related manual that says what are the DC HV specs or what readings a check should show . Probably there is no properly smoothing for some reasons ie, faulty capacitors? at the DC path. Should check the 2 caps of 1000uF400V located at the servo amplifier input? Or the SPM might has a fault? SPM is A06B-6077-H106.
    And can this produce also the erratic condition that produces error 9. as described above?
    Anyone that has seen that fault again?

Thank you in advance