Need Help! fanuc 18-m 1007 code

Thread: fanuc 18-m 1007 code

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default fanuc 18-m 1007 code

Hey guys,

We have a Johnford DMC-1200 with the 18m control. This morning when I fired it up, I got a 1007 counter sensor alarm. I have never experienced this alarm before and I am unable to find any information regarding it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: fanuc 18-m 1007 code

That is a machine side alarm. Check the "A" bits in PMC status to find which one in on, then search the ladder for that coil and find what causes that coil to be on.

Downloads
    Uploads

I @millguy, can you please help regarding johnford DMC 1200 machine i/o card VPA002B. IN MY machine it's pcb is burnt. Do you have any information regarding this board or schematics of the boards. Please help me if you can do. Thanks in advance.

quick-cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Please check the picture

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fanuc 18-m 1007 code-pxl_20230316_091036005-jpg  
    quick-cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mill Guy View Post
    Hey guys,

We have a Johnford DMC-1200 with the 18m control. This morning when I fired it up, I got a 1007 counter sensor alarm. I have never experienced this alarm before and I am unable to find any information regarding it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    This is a PLC alarm, written by Johnford. You should have a manual with these errors listed. I have found 1007 to be tool clamp switch, axis limit switch and even an emergency switch. The error states "counter" which could be an axis. You need to search the 1007 in the PMC ladder and see which input has latched on the fault, then refer to the wiring diagrams. Or email Johnford service for help. Alternatively, check each switch in turn

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by phucrobusl View Post
    I @millguy, can you please help regarding johnford DMC 1200 machine i/o card VPA002B. IN MY machine it's pcb is burnt. Do you have any information regarding this board or schematics of the boards. Please help me if you can do. Thanks in advance.
    That is a seriously burned I/O card, must have been a dead short from a switch or an output. You need to find the cause of this before fitting a new card or you'll fry it again. Get part number from machine information list or OEM and search eBay etc for a replacement.