Good Morning,

First off, thank you for your time. Many of us are very busy.

I have a Leadwell MCV-550S, and I am learning the in's and out's of the Fanuc 3M-C control. Fortunately I do have the manuals, and am actually reading them. But I could use some help connecting the dots. My tool changer is not functioning, completely. My thinking is either limit switch/relay, incorrect parameter set, or missing/modified macro. It has be "played with" in it's former life, and I am trying to check what is right and what is wrong.

On the 3M-C control, are the 9000 macros supposed to be displayed when I list the programs? Perhaps it's optional? Some of my reading seems to indicate they may be hidden, whereas other times it appears they should be openly displayed. A Star Lathe with Fanuc 3T control I work with displays the 9000 macros openly. Currently there are none displayed in the program list.

If the macros are to be displayed normally, then I don't have them. what should be there? 9001, 9002, etc...

What parameter(s) says M06 calls 9001, or other M code?

I'll stop here for now. Trust me, I have no interest in changing parameters if all is well, or in "hitting buttons and see what happens". And I already have parameters documented.