Need Help! Need PC parameter for Kira KV-5MC

Thread: Need PC parameter for Kira KV-5MC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need PC parameter for Kira KV-5MC

Hello all

I lost all the PC parameter for my Kira vertical machining center model KV-5MC with Fanuc 6 control, I'm not sure it is a 6 Ma or 6Mb. May be you could tell me how to identify them. Any help would be most appreciate. My ATC is not working right now. Thank you so much.

If you have happens to have the same machine, all i need is to take couple of pictures from the screen. The parameter from N1000 - N 4000 I think, coz I'm also not expert in this. Thank you.

Don
    donatellotam (a) yahoo (dot) com (dot) hk

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need PC parameter for Kira KV-5MC

open the electrical cabinet and look on the top of the motherboard ,must be the fanuc type 6Ma or 6Mb

Downloads
    Uploads

The model CNC big importance for PC parameters has not. Has manuals for machine high importance.

Downloads
    Uploads

I checked with the motherboard, no luck. Any tips?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by agering View Post
    The model CNC big importance for PC parameters has not. Has manuals for machine high importance.
    What kind of manual do you have? Could you show me? I'm interested. Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

About model: If you have Main Board PCB A20B-0007-0010 then your CNC controller is Fs6M-A.
    If MB A20B-0008-0410 then Fs6M-B, and if MB A16B-1000-0030 or A16B-1000-0220 then Fs6M-B level Up or Fs6M-E.
    PC parameters description have machine manual. To these parameters (1000~3000) can access at dual striking the button <PARAM>.
    Sorry, my machine manual is for Fs0M-C. I can send you manual for PC-B Ladder (Slave PCB A20B-0008-0440 on MB).

Downloads
    Uploads

About model: If you have Main Board PCB A20B-0007-0010 then your CNC controller is Fs6M-A.
    If MB A20B-0008-0410 then Fs6M-B, and if MB A16B-1000-0030 or A16B-1000-0220 then Fs6M-B level Up or Fs6M-E.
    PC parameters description have machine manual. To these parameters (1000~3000) can access at dual striking the button <PARAM>.
    Sorry, my machine manual is for Fs0M-C. I can send you manual for PC-B Ladder (Slave PCB A20B-0008-0440 on MB).
    Thank you for the detail description, my board is A16B-1000-0030.
    There're manuals to describe PC parameter? I have a lot of Fanuc 6 maintenance manuals, and there is a parameter table for everything expect 1000~3000.
    It says "Pitch error compensation amount on each axis" , nothing more specify, I'm taking a pic to show.
    Agering, do you mind to email me a copy of what you have, so I could have a general idea of what I should be looking for?

Need PC parameter for Kira KV-5MC-fanuc-6-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

my email is donatellotam(a)yahoo.com.hk. thank you so much

Downloads
    Uploads

You have attach document for CNC parameters but need PC parameters. I can upload for you picture electrical diagram with listing ladder program for Fs0-C. Do you need it?
    Have you access at dual striking the button <PARAM> to PC parameters window?

Downloads
    Uploads

You have attach document for CNC parameters but need PC parameters. I can upload for you picture electrical diagram with listing ladder program for Fs0-C. Do you need it?
    Have you access at dual striking the button <PARAM> to PC parameters window?
    Yes, please. I appreciate your help.
    Here is my situation, my machine was running perfectly good, ATC everything is great. until one day, I think the rom board is not working, at least that's what I thought. The machine no longer start up and display this.
    see pic.

Need PC parameter for Kira KV-5MC-img_2682-jpg

And the ATC will come down and rotate continuously.

The repair man, tired couple of Rom board and the machine could startup, but he said I can't use the ATC anymore without PC parameter.
    That's the whole story. Machine now can do 3axis work, but no ATC.

My email is donatellotam@yahoo.com.hk, please email me the ladder diagram if that's convenience for you.

Downloads
    Uploads

The BMU (Bubble Memory Unit) is not starting; could be defective. Did you initialise this BMU? If you did not, the data may be recoverable.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
    The BMU (Bubble Memory Unit) is not starting; could be defective. Did you initialise this BMU? If you did not, the data may be recoverable.
    Yeah, you're right about that. The original BMU is not working anymore, no matter how many times I followed the fanuc 6 manual procedures.
    The control can't be booted up with original BMU, instead I'm using a different BMU and that't why I lose all the PC parameter.
    Luckily I backed up "all" the parameter, but I didn't aware I left the PC parameters and I don't have a hard copy.
    Thanks for the heads up by the way.

Downloads
    Uploads

You are probably right about the data in the original BMU being unrecoverable.
    We have been making BMU replacements/upgrades since 1991. The next generation will incorporate an automatic back-up to a USB stick, with the ability to restore at any time.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have same problema with my cnc my pcboard is A16B-1
    200-0230/50B