CNCzone Network: RFQwork :: 3Dstuffzone :: Welderzone
GE FANUC 160M problem
When machine is put ON, "Loading Basic to DRAM" appears then screen goes off.
In Main CPU, A16B 3200 0190, Status (Green) LED 1,3,4 ON & Alarm (Red) 2 LED ON & as per the manual, Status indication in power on routine indicates "Waiting for other CPU answer"
In MMC IV, A16B - 2203 - 0180, Alarm LED 3 ON & we dont have details pertaining to this.
Following action taken to counter the problem :
1. CNC Power supply, MMC PCB with Hard disk & Main CPU of the subject machine fitted on another similar machine and found to be ok.
2. Interconnecting cable between MMC & Main CPU interchanged.
3. To isolate problem with I/O, I/O link cable JD1A disconnected from Main CPU and switched ON, still same problem
4. 24 V DC on rear side of LCD found to be quite alright (ie. 23.9V & not dropping during power ON)
5. "FROM" initialized and reloaded System data & SRAM data from another similar machine.
6. Connectors viz JS1 -4, JF21-24, JA7A, JD1A, JD 5A & JA2 on Main CPU removed and switched ON.
7. Similarly connectors on MMC IV detached & switched ON
8. Back panel cleaned and fitted back.
Please suggest to solve the problem....
Thanks in Advance,
Ranjan Kumar Rana
Why not call a Fanuc service engineer?
reload the basic software once again and check
Pl confirm the system confrigaration ,is there any optional board is (optional 1,2,3 ) is used as u said that the cnc is waiting for the other cpu to get ready ,I think optional board may not be ready. pl specifiy the machine details .