Need Help! Eumach MC-800P + Fanuc 0-MC - All data lost, Help.

Thread: Eumach MC-800P + Fanuc 0-MC - All data lost, Help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Eumach MC-800P + Fanuc 0-MC - All data lost, Help.

Dear Users,

I'm working on Aluminum machining facility and we have problem with our Vertical Milling Center Eumach MC-800P, it's equipped with Fanuc 0-MC numerical controller. Just before Christmas last year we tried to change keyboard panel on this CNC unit and there occurred that gap between panel and buttons beyond it was too tight and DEL button has been pushed for few seconds after machine starts. That erased whole data from machine (parameters, macros, programs etc.) and error popped up (see attachment). We had some parameters on paper sheets wrote by hand and we uploaded them into machine, after that we have received another paper sheets with parameters from Eumach company, we have mixed them up with ours and machine started to work, not entirely, but there was some moves in x,y,z directions. But there was problem still, tool change didn't work. We have found the company in Thailand which claimed that they have all we need for this machine (Eumach 800-P + Fanuc 0-MC) (parameter, diagnostic and program - their words). We have bought it from them and uploaded into machine by hand (we don't know how to transfer it by computer connection. We uploading programs to CNC machines by RS32 port but we don't know how to use it for service things) and it occurred that it didn't work. We have compared parameters and it was totally different from ours (maybe it's not wrong - we don't know which one is btw). From this point we have spent money for nothing useful and machine still doesn't work. Does anyone have ANY idea how fix this problem? We will be very grateful for any suggestions/help/manuals or anything.
    Below information about machine:
    CNC UNIT: Fanuc 0-M
    Model: OMF
    MFG NR. 2113296

Eumach MC-800P
    Serial nr: 8180
    YOM (year of manufacturing): July 1993

If You have any idea or question don't hesitate to write private message.
    Thank You all from advance.
    Kind regards,
    Baltazar