Need Help! Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0

Thread: Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0

Hello to all. I did it myself, I do not try to argue that a co-worker had done so.
    I removed the memory, all the parameters and programs. (Motherboard had to be fixed, now the communication is working).
    Backups were the parameters but not the programs. I did not remember that programs are so important.
    ATC does not work. I can manually change the tool, the machine claims all of the no: 1

The machine is Kitamura mycenter 0 with 12 one-armed ATC position. year of manufacture 1988.
    Fanuc O Mate Model A
    Is it a modell A ? Start-up view says "0450-04" and "0MM 0A06-05"

Apparently, I need a macro ATC ​​program / ​​programs.

I tried some that I found here, but they did not work.

I also have another problem.
    I can not get the keyboard typed "#" characters, only the ";" and "/"
    The keyboard is small without the soft keys.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0

Quote Originally Posted by Hexa65 View Post
    Hello to all. I did it myself, I do not try to argue that a co-worker had done so.
    I removed the memory, all the parameters and programs. (Motherboard had to be fixed, now the communication is working).
    Backups were the parameters but not the programs. I did not remember that programs are so important.
    ATC does not work. I can manually change the tool, the machine claims all of the no: 1

The machine is Kitamura mycenter 0 with 12 one-armed ATC position. year of manufacture 1988.
    Fanuc O Mate Model A
    Is it a modell A ? Start-up view says "0450-04" and "0MM 0A06-05"

Apparently, I need a macro ATC ​​program / ​​programs.

I tried some that I found here, but they did not work.

I also have another problem.
    I can not get the keyboard typed "#" characters, only the ";" and "/"
    The keyboard is small without the soft keys.
    When you say its a 12 one-armed ATC, do you mean its a Side Mounted Magazine with a Tool Change Arm, or 12 Tools in a Umbrella arrangement? Normally its only the Umbrella Type that really requires a Macro Program to work. Often a Macro Program is used to monitor some of the I/O in this type of Tool Changer, but seldom with the Arm Type Changer.

Is an Alarm raised when you attempt a Tool Change? If so, state it here.

If you backed up the parameters and restored them, then reference to the call of the Tool Change Macro Program via M06 or T code will be in place, but if the corresponding Macro Program wasn't reinstalled, you should be getting a Program Not Found alarm.

Regards,

Bill

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I guess it to be Side Mounted Magazine with a Tool Change Arm. Tools are behind a door. one arm picks up one by one and bring it to the spindle.

The indicator flashes orange when call tool. I do not see the alarm number. the machine stops.

I have a paper copy of the ladder diagram. It takes a lot of work to get it readable image attached here.
    Would it help?

It is possible that I have broken something when I changed the data transmission ic.

Downloads
    Uploads

I guess it to be Side Mounted Magazine with a Tool Change Arm. Tools are behind a door. one arm picks up one by one and bring it to the spindle.

The indicator flashes orange when call tool. I do not see the alarm number. the machine stops.

I have a paper copy of the ladder diagram. It takes a lot of work to get it readable image attached here.
    Would it help?

It is possible that I have broken something when I changed the data transmission ic.
    Take a picture of the Tool Change Mechanism and Post it here. If its the same as the earlier MyCenter I worked on recently. I can point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Bill

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Some pictures.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0-p7210019-jpg   Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0-p7210011-jpg   Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0-p7210018-jpg   Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0-p7210007-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Some pictures.
    For further help, take a look at parameters 0230 through to 0242 inclusive for the number "6" being registered. If so, Post the parameter number here. Also, look to see if bit 5 (6th from the right) of parameter 0040 is set to "1", and Post the answer here.

Regards,

Bill

Last edited by angelw; 07-21-2014 at 04:53 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Param 0040=01000001. meaning that 40.5=0
    I am unable to see the parameter between 219-500

Downloads
    Uploads

Param 0040=01000001. meaning that 40.5=0
    I am unable to see the parameter between 219-500
    If 40.5 is set to Zero, you should be able to call a tool to the ready position. What happens when you execute just a "T" code without an M06, say, T05?

Determine the User Macro Type the control is equipped with. Do this by looking at the start number of the Macro Variables accessible via the Macro Registry pages. If Type "A" the variables will start at #100. If Macro "B", they will start at #1.

Do you have all of the Kitamura manuals with the machine? If so, there should be a listing of the Tool Change Macro in one of the manuals.

Regards,

Bill

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What happens when you execute just a "T" code without an M06, say, T05?
    Same results.

The only user guide is in Finnish. It describes the tool (which is the spindle) renumbering:
    Attention
    the selected tool number remains the NC memory even when the power is turned off. If you need to change the tool number, do the following:
    1 Press the "DGNOS" button.
    2 Move the cursor to 422
    3 Turn the switch to the DATA WRITE position and select the MDI mode of operation.
    4 Enter the new tool number in binary code.
    5 binary code can be found on the following page.
    6 When you have set up a new number, turn the switch to the LOCK position.

I tried to change the numbering of the tools. information was changed but it did not recover. number changed the way back to number one.

Only now it occurs to me that would affect PWE setting?
    Keep point to try again.

Nope, it did not help

The motherboard is installed in the yellow box that says User macro A (A02B-0038-J550#0A06) Edition 05.

Macro Variables accessible via the Macro Registry pages. If Type "A" the variables will start at #100. If Macro "B", they will start at #1.
    Surely you mean paper-based manual can be found on the page. The machine I do not find that page.

Last edited by Hexa65; 07-22-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Same results.

The only user guide is in Finnish. It describes the tool (which is the spindle) renumbering:
    Attention
    the selected tool number remains the NC memory even when the power is turned off. If you need to change the tool number, do the following:
    1 Press the "DGNOS" button.
    2 Move the cursor to 422
    3 Turn the switch to the DATA WRITE position and select the MDI mode of operation.
    4 Enter the new tool number in binary code.
    5 binary code can be found on the following page.
    6 When you have set up a new number, turn the switch to the LOCK position.

I tried to change the numbering of the tools. information was changed but it did not recover. number changed the way back to number one.

Only now it occurs to me that would affect PWE setting?
    Keep point to try again.

Nope, it did not help

The motherboard is installed in the yellow box that says User macro A (A02B-0038-J550#0A06)

Surely you mean paper-based manual can be found on the page. The machine I do not find that page.
    You will find the Macro Variable page by:
    1. Press Offset Button
    2. Press Page Button until MACRO is displayed as a Soft Key at the bottom of the screen
    3. Press MACRO Soft Key.

From your last Post, it seems that your control has User Macro A, but confirm this by viewing the Macro Variable Page. User Macro is an Option. Unless you reinstalled the Option Parameters correctly, this Option will not be turned on.

When the Tool Change was working, do you know if the Tool from the Spindle could be put back in Any Pocket number of the magazine, or would tool 5, for example, go back into Pocket number 5?

Regards,

Bill

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Now, went to be difficult.
    Machine does not have the soft keys.
    (I also can not write '#' characters)
    offset on the screen is just a tool dimensions and coordinates, nothing more.

Each tool has its own permanent space.

9xxx parameter sets the macro use, but why it is not, and has never been used?

Downloads
    Uploads

Now, went to be difficult.
    Machine does not have the soft keys.
    (I also can not write '#' characters)
    offset on the screen is just a tool dimensions and coordinates, nothing more.

Each tool has its own permanent space.

9xxx parameter sets the macro use, but why it is not, and has never been used?
    When you Press the Offset Button, what is displayed? Can you lake a picture and Post it here.

In the same general area of Diagnostic 422 there should also be a setting for the maximum tool capacity of the magazine. Could you also take a picture of the page that displays Diagnostic 422.

It was common for the "O" Series control to have the Macro Option installed, but NOT have a Key Pad to access it. In this case, Macro Programs can be prepared using Editing/Comms PC Software and the program downloaded.

Its possible for a Tool Change to be carried out completely by the PLC, or a Combination of PLC and User MAcro Program. It was very common with the Umbrella Type Tool Magazine, which is effectively what you have, for a User Macro Program to read the I/O interface signals and react accordingly. This type of program can only be recreated if you know which I/O points have been used for the various Inputs. As well as the Paper Copy of the PLC Ladder Program, there should also be a list of the addresses used for the I/O. Accordingly, in the worst case scenario, another Tool Change Program can be written, but unless you have a listing of the Macro Program somewhere, you will be well advised to contact Kitamura, or their local agent, to get a copy. When making contact, you will need to supply all details of the machine; most importantly, the Serial Number.

Regards,

Bill

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Maximum number of tools is the next thing that I want to try.

Diagnostic between 400 and 523 are all 0, except that shown in Fig.

I am enclosing the pictures of all the pages that can be found in the offset button.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0-p7220012-jpg   Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0-p7220013-jpg   Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0-p7220014-jpg   Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0-p7220015-jpg  

Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0-p7220016-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Maximum number of tools is the next thing that I want to try.

Diagnostic between 400 and 523 are all 0, except that shown in Fig.

I am enclosing the pictures of all the pages that can be found in the offset button.
    Do you have the Fanuc Operator Manual for your particular control? It will tell you in there the Button Sequence to display the Macro Variable Page. Usually its the way I described in Post #10, but some Fanuc controls access the Macro Variables via the System, or Parameter Pages.

With regards to altering Diagnostic 422, as well as setting the PWE bit to "1", also engage the Emergency Stop Button. Once the change has been made, set PWE back to "0", release the Emergency Stop and cycle the Power to the control.

Regards,

Bill

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Fanuc OM a lost ATC macro Kitamura mycenter0

The problem was solved!
    The machine will not operate at all tool change MACRO program.
    Tool only the PLC changes.

I found the original documents listing PMC-L parameters.
    I did not realize earlier that the "Diagnostic" means the parameters.
    I thought that it can only monitor the situation.

A big hug to you, Bill. You showed me the right direction.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hola,soy nuevo en el foro. Le comento que tengo una KITAMURA MYCENTER 1 FANUC OM,El cual me esta dando dolores de cabeza últimamente. Cuando enciendo la maquina la luz INDEX del pulsador permanece intermitente y nose como solucionarlo, soy de Mendoza argentina y aquí todavía no encuentro quien lo pueda solucionar. Me urge mucho poder repararla, cualquier comentario con respecto al tema me seria de gran ayuda. Graaacias