Hey forum. Using a Nardini Fanuc 20-T, how do you start a new program?
2. Place the Mode selection switch in EDIT mode.
3. Press the key pad button labeled "PROG"
4. Via the alpha numeric key pad, key in the alpha character O (not numeric zero), followed by a program number.
5. Press Insert. A new program will be started. If the program number entered already exists in memory, and depending on how parameters are set in your machine's control, an error may occur. If this is the case, press Reset to clear the alarm and try Inserting another program number.
6. Once the program number has been accepted and the new program started, the program can be further developed by inserting blocks of code in accordance with the Fanuc program syntax found in the Fanuc programming manual. Each block of code is terminated with an EOB (End Of Block) character.