Fanuc Servo Alarms 401, 414, 424

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fanuc Servo Alarms 401, 414, 424

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc Servo Alarms 401, 414, 424

I wish to get some quick help to get working my CNC machine which stopped turning ON all of a sudden today

After turning ON, both of my Fanuc 0MB mill and 0TB turning machines, connected to same transformer have been showing alarms 401, 414, 424. This is happening all of a sudden as it was only about 5 days ago when both the machines were working fine.

I read forums, the manual, and read the dignostic bits 721 and 720 to find that the values were 100.

I feel that its probably the transformer which is the culprit and is giving out high voltage to my machines.

The transformer has dials reading output voltage, and 2nd phase of the three reads 500V almost when rated voltages are 415 volts per phase.

Is it that this IS THE VERY problem? Am I correct in deciphering the situation and concluding that high voltage in transformer is the issue? Or is it something to do with the machines?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

check your X aixs puls coder cable and situation of inside the puls coder for dusty or dirty ,... always happen

this error just comeup when the puls coder in not working good and machine going down

check it

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by F.Sharifi View Post
    check your X aixs puls coder cable and situation of inside the puls coder for dusty or dirty ,... always happen

this error just comeup when the puls coder in not working good and machine going down

check it
    Iran? No kidding. And what do you make on your CNC?

A.J.L.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sushrut View Post
    I wish to get some quick help to get working my CNC machine which stopped turning ON all of a sudden today

After turning ON, both of my Fanuc 0MB mill and 0TB turning machines, connected to same transformer have been showing alarms 401, 414, 424. This is happening all of a sudden as it was only about 5 days ago when both the machines were working fine.

I read forums, the manual, and read the dignostic bits 721 and 720 to find that the values were 100.

I feel that its probably the transformer which is the culprit and is giving out high voltage to my machines.

The transformer has dials reading output voltage, and 2nd phase of the three reads 500V almost when rated voltages are 415 volts per phase.

Is it that this IS THE VERY problem? Am I correct in deciphering the situation and concluding that high voltage in transformer is the issue? Or is it something to do with the machines?
    Seems logical. Especialy if your having the same problem on both machines.

A.J.L.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ajl6549 View Post
    Iran? No kidding. And what do you make on your CNC?
    Hi ! ajl,.... yes iam from Iran , iam not kidding , if you want to know better our why you dont comeup to Iran ? ... its very nice to see you in my home place , we are making tools ,die and every parts same as other country here we have CNC machine from 1970 up to now , right now more than 6000 machine in IRAN under working , mustly in Car manufacturer or oil industry ...

this is very short brief ,... if you wanna more try to accept my invitation , but dont forget 2 things ,...first dont believe to Media ! second , forget the politics we are brother in the same world with just One GOD ! ... have nice time my brother .

F.Sharifi

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by F.Sharifi View Post
    Hi ! ajl,.... yes iam from Iran , iam not kidding , if you want to know better our why you dont comeup to Iran ? ... its very nice to see you in my home place , we are making tools ,die and every parts same as other country here we have CNC machine from 1970 up to now , right now more than 6000 machine in IRAN under working , mustly in Car manufacturer or oil industry ...

this is very short brief ,... if you wanna more try to accept my invitation , but dont forget 2 things ,...first dont believe to Media ! second , forget the politics we are brother in the same world with just One GOD ! ... have nice time my brother .

F.Sharifi
    F.Sharifi,

I must say that I am quite impressed with your answer. I am not usually one to side with the Arabs but you make 2 very good points.

We may have our difference's but you said two very wise things. #1 DONT TRUST THE MEDIA...
    #2 SAME WORLD WITH JUST ONE GOD....AMEN TO THAT BROTHER....

Good day
    Jon Thee

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by theemudracer View Post
    F.Sharifi,

. I am not usually one to side with the Arabs but you make 2 very good points.
    Jon, To my knowledge Iran is not an Arab Nation?
    Al.

Last edited by Al_The_Man; 03-09-2007 at 01:11 AM.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    Jon, To my knowledge Iran is not an Arab Nation?
    Al.
    I knew I should have kept my mouth shut, instead of opening it and proving my ignorance about certain subjuects.

Jon

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I know what you mean about the media. I think it would be awsome to visit the middle east my wife and I have been talking about going to Italy, I have family in Sicily. Anyhow do you have any pics? Your shop, home etc.

A.J.L.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ajl6549 View Post
    Yes I know what you mean about the media. I think it would be awsome to visit the middle east my wife and I have been talking about going to Italy, I have family in Sicily. Anyhow do you have any pics? Your shop, home etc.
    Hi !

please send your private Email because its not possible to send more pics via CNC zon , also we are not ARAB ! IRAN is Persian poeple , we are working and living with USA people many time , iam sure we had good memo from each other .... I thinks its ok , right now our goverment doing such complicate decision but is teh same for all the countries ... every things that decided by Mr. President is OK for all USA people ?.. iam sure not !same as us ... anyhow we are Techno people and very far from politics ... its better

So what happend with alarms? I have the same alarm 444 !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Downloads
    Uploads

I hope not many people who trust tv
    Fanuc Servo Alarms 401, 414, 424-71312821-jpg

Haha nice picture

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

My Servo motor amplifier model is A06B 6079 H103

Downloads
    Uploads

look at the attached picture, don't in the previous post )))
    check voltage on terminals L+ and L-
    it has to be between or equal 283 - 325VDC
    Fanuc Servo Alarms 401, 414, 424-alpha-jpg

Ok i will check tomorrow

Some peopple says me check the AC reactor

Look this pict my connection its like this. Before PSM have a AC reactor. Some peopple says check the contactor and reactor

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fanuc Servo Alarms 401, 414, 424-uploadfromtaptalk1382285565267-jpg  

But what i need to do if the voltage is down 280VDC????

Downloads
    Uploads

if low voltage in circuits before PSM, it has to show it, but as you see all your drives after PSM are connected in parallel, therefore low voltage must be on all drives, not only on 4th

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast