Please Help Me!

Thread: Please Help Me!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Please Help Me!

I have a Excel PMC-5T18 CNC Mill and i changed the belt for the tool changer. I have Fanuc control series 21-M. Now that i changed the belt i get a "Operator Message NO. 2050, T code error due to, 1) T code not applicable or, 2)Duplication of tool number in tool data management, Adress D100 to D124, or 3)T code not available for big tool set.
    I also have a problem where tool 1 will not show up while running a program, but program still runs. Any help would be appraciated, Thank you,
    Dalton

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds like your PMC parameters that track the tool in the spindle or the magazine position are not set to what is actual. Verify in the PMC parameters that they are set properly.

Stevo

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If I remember. I found the correct PMC in the book. Went to the PMCs repulled the belt. Rotated the encoder to set the bits right and slip the belt on watching the screen so you don't change it. GL Jim