Fagor 8050 Missing Internal Programs

Thread: Fagor 8050 Missing Internal Programs

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fagor 8050 Missing Internal Programs

Hi Guys, I have a little CNC lathe with a Fagor 8050 control. The previous owner lost the backup battery and the control lost everything in memory inclusing all programs, parameters and the PLC program. I am slowly re-building the control. I've made it quite far. Parameters are set, I re-worked the PLC program using a program given to me. I'm currently working on some issues that the manual is referencing internal programs P999995, P999997, and P999998. I am missing these programs, provided by Fagor of course. The machine manufacturer is out of business.

Can anyone give me a copy of your programs P999995, P999997, and P999998 from your 8050? Even if your control - machine configuration differs. I just need SOMETHING to work with.

You can email me at evan@42draftdesigns.com

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Evan

Some additional info: My machine is an 8050 with an 8055 keyboard and monitor. It's a 2 axis CNC lathe with a turret. The programs I am missing are referenced here on page 129:

http://www.fagorautomation.com/pub/d...050tc_user.pdf

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Software Update Related

I checked out that page and it seems that those programs are related to software updates. Is that something that Fagor can provide?? Have you tried? They may be able to help you out with those routines.

I see their disclaimer about these programs not corresponding to a given software update - so maybe those programs are vendor created/provided and not available from Fagor.

Just a thought. Hope you get where you need to go. I've had a similar experience with an older model. I'd send them to you if I had that (or similar) model.
    Good Luck.
    R/Todd

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi guys, I have a cnc mill with fagor 8050.In During execution Suddenly I was confronted with this error(3000 ‘(PLC_ERR without description)’.
    Now i cannot solution this problem.please help me thanks. This is my email (ghafarianmohamad63@gmail.com)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Try This

Here is the best help that I can provide you with. Download this manual:

Fagor/CNC/8055/man_8055m_err.pdf

It is the error manual for the 8055, but it will be the same for your control. Go to page 63 of the manual (it is pdf page 69 out of 108). On the top of the page you will see the Error Manual information about this error 3000.

According to the "solution" provided by this manual, you will have to investigate Error Marks ERR1 thru ERR64 and find out which one(s) have been set to the "1" condition (these are error "flags" which are set to the value "1" when something makes an error).

There must be some menu options to bring up these Error Marks on the controller screen so that you can see their value.

When you find one (or more) of these marks that are set to "1" - it will tell you what parameter or condition caused this error. That is what you will have to try to fix.

Hope that helps get you in the right direction. Good Luck.

Regards,
    Todd

Downloads
    Uploads

Dear All,

my lathe is equipped with fagor 8055, someone moved the Card A and restart the machine, after that the change tool position disappear, also all the titles of the cycles disappear, anyone could help to solve this
    sting

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Re: Fagor 8050 Missing Internal Programs

Quote Originally Posted by sting View Post
    Dear All, my lathe is equipped with fagor 8055, someone moved the Card A and restart the machine, after that the change tool position disappear, also all the titles of the cycles disappear, anyone could help to solve this sting
    I have an 8040TC with this same issue, did you ever resolve it?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fagor 8050 Missing Internal Programs

Quote Originally Posted by ShawJohn View Post
    I have an 8040TC with this same issue, did you ever resolve it?
    Hi,
    yes i solved for mine i have delete files 999997 and 999998 and 1st time you change from ISO mode to cycle mode the cnc will build it again
    but 1st you should change the attributes for those file to be visible so you can delete them

sting

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Its P999995 & P999994 that I am missing, these are OEM created TXT and Help Files.

Can anyone send me copies of these files from an 8040TC control

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sting View Post
    Hi,
    yes i solved for mine i have delete files 999997 and 999998 and 1st time you change from ISO mode to cycle mode the cnc will build it again
    but 1st you should change the attributes for those file to be visible so you can delete them.

sting
    Thanks for replying Sting, did you delete those two files from the cnc panel, or did you have to dnc into it?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ShawJohn View Post
    Thanks for replying Sting, did you delete those two files from the cnc panel, or did you have to dnc into it?
    Hi,
    I have delete both from the cnc panel
    Sting

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have changed attributes to -MX from H-X and deleted files P999997 & P999998 from the panel, and then rebooted using SHIFT then RESET as instructed by Fagor. Upon reboot, P999995 has been rebuilt and now correctly shows OEM cycle titles, toolchange position, and text labels, but for some reason it did not rebuild P999994 as a result the HELP key still does nothing. Anyone got any ideas?