fagor 8025m parameters

Thread: fagor 8025m parameters

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default fagor 8025m parameters

turned the machine on this morning and it was speaking Spanish, dead battery!
    Unlocked it checked around in my PC and all i have for this machine are .PIH files????
    Are there the right ones and what do i have to do t blow them into the control
    using WinDNC ( I have a working cable)
    Our tech guy left a few weeks back and I'm lost...just walk me through it if you would.

thanks,

Alright been messing about for a while, everything is hooked up and set up. (com port 1, same baud on pc and fagor)
    I click folder...white screen then "transmission error" the green "led is on but it won't talk to control? is there a way to set parity or stop bits, I'm coming from the world of UpDown and so far I'm underwhelmed by this WinDnc (its V5.1 by the way) the current manual I have says nothing on how to remedy a "transmission error" or where to even start looking, and the other one is for a win 98 version that looks nothing like what I'm running.

any help would be greatly apreciated

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by SHEGAL; 03-30-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SHEGAL View Post
    turned the machine on this morning and it was speaking Spanish, dead battery!
    Unlocked it checked around in my PC and all i have for this machine are .PIH files????
    Are there the right ones and what do i have to do t blow them into the control
    using WinDNC ( I have a working cable)
    Our tech guy left a few weeks back and I'm lost...just walk me through it if you would.

thanks,

Alright been messing about for a while, everything is hooked up and set up. (com port 1, same baud on pc and fagor)
    I click folder...white screen then "transmission error" the green "led is on but it won't talk to control? is there a way to set parity or stop bits, I'm coming from the world of UpDown and so far I'm underwhelmed by this WinDnc (its V5.1 by the way) the current manual I have says nothing on how to remedy a "transmission error" or where to even start looking, and the other one is for a win 98 version that looks nothing like what I'm running.

any help would be greatly apreciated
    If the battery is dead you will have, as I'm sure you're aware, lost all the parameters, and quite possibly the PLC program.

Even when you back up the parameters, they are not downloaded in ASCII form, so you can't use them as a man readable set to be able to even manually input them. Further, the downloaded form does not restore.

To be able to restore communication with the control, you will have to manually input the Fagor Comms parameters. These are as follows if you're using a conventional Editor/Comms package (not WinDNC)
    Hand Shaking = Xon Xoff
    Baud Rate = 4800 (starting point)
    Data Bits = 7
    Stop Bits = 2
    Parity Bit = Even

Regards,

Bill

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: fagor 8025m parameters

Hi Angelw.
    I found this old post on the site regarding a fagor controller I have an 8025T without a plc. after the battery went ded I have lost all the parameters and decoded M functions. Would you by chance still have a copy of these parameters I can use as a starting point

Regards Alan.r