stumped by servo turret

Thread: stumped by servo turret

Downloads
    Uploads

Angry stumped by servo turret

I cannot get the servo turret motor to energize on my AC 6040 VMC. Here is the list of what I have tried-*changed the amplifier board,*Meggered the turret motor
    *checked glass fuses and re-cirk-it resets,*checked for 5,12, and 120 volts on the two main boards,*cleaned, swapped and reseated the solid state relays for the turret
    *moved the turret by hand turning the carousel with the turret motor belt
    *extended and retracted the carousel by hand,*Tried swapping Capacitators (silver, at right of 1100-2 board),*checked 5,6,7,8 fuses,* Verified that I can TC,1. Started and stopped spindle, M19, tool in/out,*Verified on screen (DI,DS) that hall effect switch that spins on shaft that establishes pocket posistion (ATCTURET)went from 00 to 01,checked roller prox switch on platter shaft (ATCFAULT) went from 00 to 01.Checked orientsp went from 01 to 00 when turned,*With M3S1000, or M3S3000 and calling up T5 M6, the spindle oriented,completed motion,to put T1 away, but carousel did not rotate to T5,*Swapped Mill Interface board with another machine,*swapped entire 1100 board (all relays, fuses) with another machine * rang out all wires in conduit between motor and amplifier,*Installed new motor.

The turret motor is not getting energized. Does not move during cold start. All the axis can jog.