Need Help! ATC Turret Failure

Thread: ATC Turret Failure

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ATC Turret Failure

I have a 6030 with a servo turret. It takes a few throws of the main power switch to get the machine to completely energize. The first one or two will not power the amps or the monitor, and you don't hear that air solenoid
    activate while holding in the green push button. After it comes up, it can CS but comes up with a turret failure. Turret reverse relay(CR11) is lit, as is the ice cube at K5. I checked the fuses on it's amp and both good. meggered the
    motor-good, but power is not getting to it. Checked boards for 120,5 and 12 volts, all good. Appreciate any help.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: ATC Turret Failure

What about the cute little Re-Cirk-It white reset button between the relay and the K5 ice cube.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Re-Cirk-It resets check. I also tried pushing the small red reset on the turret amp board. Thinking maybe I have to send it out for evaluation.

Maintenance manual page 553 atc troubshooting https://flintmachine.com/images/uplo...leshooting.pdf For Servo turrets the SETP Turret Factor must be a 1.

I think you are having a mechanical bind, and needs adjustment too loose.

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks rodney. I have no power at the servo. I can rotate, extend and retract the turret by hand, no problem. I pulled the amp and sent it to shipping to send out and get it evaluated.
    Tried swapping SSRs and Cube relays, but same. Don't know what else to do.

Downloads
    Uploads

When the amp was checked I was told there was a problem communicating with the board, and it needed repair. Just got it back and installed it. Same. Can't rotate the carousel. Somehow missing the problem. Wishing I had another amp to verify their repair.

And your Turret Factor in the SETP is set to 1?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rodney247 View Post
    And your Turret Factor in the SETP is set to 1?
    Yes, turret factor is set to 1. Also found that the amp I sent out could not be repaired, so a replacement was what we purchased.
    I am just a bit confused as to sending out the amp which I was told had a problem, yet the problem persists with the replacement.