Newbie Fadal 3016FX Fanuc low gear spindle orientate problems HELP

Thread: Fadal 3016FX Fanuc low gear spindle orientate problems HELP

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fadal 3016FX Fanuc low gear spindle orientate problems HELP

I have a Fadal 3016FX with Fanuc control. My problem is I have orientation problems when I go from low gear some times it orientates but it not even in the right position. Setting up for a major crash. The air flow on the low gear cylinder feed line is kind of sporadic and has no oil in the line. The high gear cylinder works good has good air flow and little oil running through the line. My question is where do you add this oil and should the lines be completely full? Also where do you find and exploded parts view of the air oil manifold? I want to take it completely apart and clean it but not without a parts list and pictures. This will give me the error code 9081 spindle failure that make me have to shut the control down and fire it back up. By the way I HAD very bad air / water problems now but have recently installed a brand new air compressor with an air dryer so my air is bone dry now.

Thanks

Paul

616-788-8486