Transporting a Fadal TRM

Thread: Transporting a Fadal TRM

Default Transporting a Fadal TRM

I just purchased a Fadal TRM for my home shop and am working figuring out how to correctly transport it. As such, I have a couple of questions. First, what is the correct way to block the head for transport? Finally, where is the best location on this machine to attach straps to tie it down on the truck?

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Transporting a Fadal TRM

Should be 2 holes in side of column jog the head and they will line up withe the column holes and slide in the steel bars thru the counterwieght to the other side of column from original delivery (lots of them get lost after years of sitting around)

the base should have holes thru for chaining to truck they are also for lifting bars.

talks about it in the maintenance manual http://itscnc.com/images/Installation_Procedures.pdf

Default Re: Transporting a Fadal TRM

Thanks for the response. I found that the TRM does not have a counterweight. So I blocked the head and moved it.