Need Help! Fadal DNC erroneous code

Thread: Fadal DNC erroneous code

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fadal DNC erroneous code

I have a VMC 15 with 88HS control using NC Fadal communication software from an IBM pc and a hard wired null modem cable. Normally works fine for program transfer and DNC.
    I am trying to run a larger program now (175k) and I am getting various bad codes at the machine. See pics posted of the control screen when it tries to make these moves. The thing is, the lines shown on the photos of the screen do not exist in the program. It's as if the original program is getting scrambled somehow. I have emptied the control of all programs to free up memory and it makes no difference. The machine will cut fine up to a certain point, which varies, and then takes off in Z or X or Y. Is this a problem of the NC Fadal software or the machine control itself?
    In the first photo the line#610 is totally different from what is is on the PC. In the second photo, Y349.63????
    I have tried it with no line numbers to no avail. Same basic .txt file from the PC, but different results each time I try it and at different places on the part. The max X in the program is like X-.9 and +.1 and Y is like Y±.1.
    Is using 4th axis in "A".