Check the maintenance manuals that are available online, at fadal.com or compumachine.com.
1) Enter the following program:
a. X-4. Y-4. Z-4. G1 F150. M49,M91.
2) Press Auto, to start the program running.
3) At the amplifier to be adjusted, use a small screwdriver and turn the SIG2
potentiometer until the monitorís display of the appropriate axis reads the
following error: 595 - inch ballscrew / 302 - metric ballscrew.
4) Press the SLIDE HOLD button on the keypad and adjust the balance of the
amplifier to read between 0 - 1.
5) Press the START button on the keypad and the program will start again.
Verify that the following error is still 595 or 302.
6) Press the SLIDE HOLD key to stop the machine. Press the MANUAL key and
then type SETCS and HO, to send the machine home. Adjustment of the
amplifier is complete. Repeat the procedure for all axes.