Fadal rapids

Thread: Fadal rapids

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fadal rapids

I'm having trouble activing the rapid feed override control. does anyone know of a setting that enables the use of the override control?
    2216 1995? machine
    Thanks, Gary

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's active any time a rapid move is called, there is no switch to turn it on. If your does not work then it needs some repair or replacement.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ok

Yes that is correct the overrride has no effect................Thanks, I will call tomorrow.
    Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to enter Z offset values without the machine actually being at a specific location?
    The machne repair person may be able to help here but I'm just asking now.
    Gary

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You can enter tool z offsets or work zero offsets at the tool offset and work zero offset page, just call them up from the spacebar menu.

You can also use ut at the command prompt and use the auto tool offsets, it will walk you through by asking how many tools, what the height of the guage you are using is and have you jog the tool down, hit "manual" and load the next tool to repeat.

In addition if you are talking about work offsets you can hit "ut" again at the command prompt and pic the work zero option, enter z offset values just like x and y values. It will ask you the diameter of the edge finder for x and y values.

A peek through the manual will explain all of this better than I can.

You can down load them from Fadals website, take them to Kinkos and get them printed.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fadal offsets

Thanks again but I really would like to enter these without moving the machine (as in the pick up mentioned) for a quick offset comp.
    Gary

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You can page to the offset page for work offsets or tool offsets with the spacebar menu and input these values directly.

If you type MU at the command prompt you will get a list of all kinds of useful tools.