Hi all !
So.. if you have a problem like this :
After main SW and Green button the Spindle controller board /panel/ is not starting /NO LED blinking/ but after a manual reset on the spindle board it works OK....
The sollution as follows....
I can describe here the VMC4020 but the controller type /1010-4/ is the important.
1. POWER OFF
2. Open controller box / EMC /
3. Locate the SPINDLE board... /slot 14./
4. Remove the cables from it.
5. Unscrew the cards' securing plate. Be sure that you DON'T have any electrostatic charge on you.
6. Pull out the Spindle board. It will take some efford to do that.
7. Hold the card componets up /so you can see the IC's , resistors etc./
8. Locate 2 resistors and a diode. R5 , R6, CR1 /next to the square IC/
9. Next to previous parts locate C4 capacitor /yellow/. Factory values 10uF 35V.
10 a. Replace the C4 capacitor with the same value on or higher uF /like 40uF/ NOTE that this componet is POLARITY sensitive.
10 b. Get a capacitor like i did and simply solder it paralel to the original part. this is the fastest sollution but looks a bit "DIY". Do this so that the added capacitor has enough space when you put it back !
11. replace the card /watch the added stuff doesnt hits anything/
12. POWER ON + Green button
13. It should blink as the others
14. have a beer
H a Nice D.....