NC Fadal Question

Thread: NC Fadal Question

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NC Fadal Question

Quick question about NC Fadal. Can it send files to a Fanuc controller. We used to have Fadal controllers but recently got new machines that came with Fanuc controllers. We're trying to send files from NC Fadal but having some issues.

Thanks for your time.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Yesy it can. Setup your comm parameters in the AUX function. You will nopt be able to DNC to a Fanuc control as the DNC software function outputs the Fadal lead and trail codes automatically and cannot be turned off.

Neal

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone of you know a converter that convert a punching program for Fanuc control to a punching program for Sinumeric 802D SL?
    Thanks for your help!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default NC Fadal

Quote Originally Posted by pmd5700 View Post
    Quick question about NC Fadal. Can it send files to a Fanuc controller. We used to have Fadal controllers but recently got new machines that came with Fanuc controllers. We're trying to send files from NC Fadal but having some issues.

Thanks for your time.
    Not sure for positive if you can or not. I have to assume that if you have access to change the communication protocol, you would be able to send and receive files fine. Fanuc typically communicates at 4800 or 9600 baud by default and 7,E,1 and XON/XOFF settings. So long as you can change these, I cannot imagine why you cannot use it.

If all else fails, follow this link and download FadalCNC-DNC software (Free 15 day trial) and try it. If it works, FadalCNC pays you $5 to use it. Now, how cool is that and it will work with Fanuc machines just fine.

Here is the link:
    FadalCNC-DNC

Good luck!
    Brian D.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for information I had showed that weren't completed. We have new CNC punching use a software to program and post it to machine to machining product, it's new machine, it's Fanuc control system.
    several month ago, we invest capital to convert an old punching machine, it's Sinumeric 802Dsl control system (it's old control system is Fanuc).
    Now we want to use software of new machine to program and post it to old machine (but the G-codes of Sinumeric 802Dsl and Fanuc have a difference) so I'm very appreciated if you help me a solution to convert a program for Fanuc control to a program for Sinumeric 802Dsl control

Very thanks for your time!