SIEMENS 828D

Thread: SIEMENS 828D

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default SIEMENS 828D

Hi, anyone experienced with Siemens 828D(milling)? What is your opinion of it? Specificaly on complex mould tools, either programming at the console or offline? OneCNC perhaps?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SIEMENS 828D

I am not too experienced with the 828d but i did purchase a machine with 828d end of last year 2014 , and i have been playing around with trying to get this bleeding controller to work properly like a Fanuc controller does! what i have discovered is that you have to enter in a certain code in the beginning for fine tool paths for mold making so your code is going to have to look a little like this in the beggining , SIEMENS 828D-000388-jpg , there are other codes, there seems to be many for varying types of paths of varying tolerances for instance for just plain drilling and 2d the G64, but for a little more intense you put a line COMPON SOFT G642 , or COMPCURV SOFT G642 , but the alrounder is the CYCLE832 as seen in the image attached, hope this helps , just dont use the COMPON when surface machining i learnt the hard way yesterday machining a cavity and it took some gouges when doing a ramp feed down, CRIKEY MIKEY!! also make sure that your arcs are set to 90eg because the 828d dont do 360deg arcs, hope this helps , cheers

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SIEMENS 828D

if possible, hope you could know a little about our cnc controller.
    Ms. Mary

WEIHONG Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd.

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/weihongcnccontroller
    Gmail:mary.shanghai06@gmail.com

Mob.:0086-15026790925
    Add.:No.29, 2338 Duhui Rd., Minhang, Shanghai, China.
    http://www.weihong.com.cn
    Shanghai Weihong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. - motion control system,technological development in electronic