EZ-Router Owners . . .

Thread: EZ-Router Owners . . .

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile EZ-Router Owners . . .

EZ-Router Owners . . .would love to hear about your machine . . .

I visited EZ-Router recently & I must say they have a very nice operation . . . There were at least 1/2 a dozen new machines crated and wrapped waiting for the trucking company to carry them to new homes . . .

I got an excellent tour of there facility. They answered every question I asked even after I told them that I would most likely be a DIY home built.

Although to have some very sturdy well engineered components that I will be seeking, such as there belt reduction unit. It is based on a 1/2" thick piece of steel plate.

My next trip coming up I plan to visit PlasmaRoute in OK.

Hope this starts a dialogue on EZ-Router . . . .

Steve

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

I have been visiting the zone for many months now but this is my first post.

I own both a plasma and a router machine from ez-router. i have been nothing but pleased with both of them. I run both machines at lease 4 days a week all day long and i have never had any problems. i have had to call their tech support a couple of times but it has always been user error and the guys at ez-router have always been very helpful.

Brandon in sales is the guy to talk to if you are interested in a machine. he is very knowledgable and is not pushy. Both Jacob and John have both been helpful in the Tech Support department.

I give ez-router a thumbs up. As long as business keeps growing i hope to go back to ez-router and buy more machines.

Scott

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I also have EZ plasma cutter imported from the States to Egypt through a friend who has a license to import goods.I am quite busy to set down and start running it any how i leveled it and try the road runner program without activating the torch but not further.
    when i try to home the Z axis the torch keeps diving down even after triggering the home switch and the motor still pushing the torch down until l push the reset button. i need to say that also the z axis works only down regardless if you push z++ or z__ buttons unfortunatly the operation manual was lost during the long journy from the states to Egypt. Can any the good people help to solve this issue.accept my regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

mohamedmetwally,

Have you contacted our Tech Support about this problem. Please give us a call or shoot an email over to support@ez-router.com. Our Tech Support will get you going. Always feel free to contact us with any problems or questions.

Thanks,

Brandon Roberts
    Sales Manager
    ez-Router Inc.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default z axis problem and EZ support

Brandon
    sorry to write about my ez plasma problem before contacting your tech support
    I think this was what I should do first. thanks for your reply and I am going to write to you about the plasma cutter problem and I am sure about your help and support.
    my email address is mohammed.metwally@halliburton.com

with my regards

mohammed metwally

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings Fellows,

I need some help with my EZ. She jamed up today and I haven't been able to Referance back to home. I'm getting an error message "Limit switch tripped". I can move the gantry around if I turn of the Limit Switch. I can' get much responce at this time.

Sure would appreciate a little help.

I called their support but doubt they will give me much help.

Joe Crumley
    Norman Sign Company, Norman, Oklahoma, SandBlasted Signs, Sign Painter, Redwood Signs

Downloads
    Uploads

joe i am sure you know a limit switch is a simple low voltage contact switch, generally if you can turn it off in the software ( i presume mach) and operate then check the wiring first switch second with a multimeter, a grainger supply should have another switch

James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl