ezRouter Representative Available for Questions and Comments

Thread: ezRouter Representative Available for Questions and Comments

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ezRouter Representative Available for Questions and Comments

Hey everyone,

My name is Zachary Haydostian, sales representative for ezRouter, and I am available for questioning in all ezRouter aspects. I look forward to speaking with all of you. Ask away!

Zachary Haydostian
    ezRouter Sales Team
    "Quality and Innovation"
    903-569-3190 x32
    zachh@ez-router.com
    CNC Router & CNC Plasma Machines for Business or Hobby - ez Router

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NEED HELP

Hey Zac or anybody that can help. I have one of ez routers combo package,plasma and router. I have been plasma cutting for four years now and have never needed to set up the router. Now I have a customer that wants a bunch of 3/4 plywood cut into different shapes. I can figure out how to change over to the router, but then what? I emailed ez router earlier this week to find out about cut 2d and a dust shoe. I see that I have to open mach in the routing screen instead of plasma and have downloaded the cut 2d trial edition which seems pretty straight forward. Just need to know what the next steps are. I know this is suppose to be for plasma cutting, but I need help and this seems like the best place to get it. THANKS,,,,,CURLY

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ezRouter Representative Available for Questions and Comments

Zachary, I have a EZ4X4PORTER machine. I want to replace my router with a spindle. My control board has a phone jack marked "Spindle". Can you please send me information on how to hook this to my VFD.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ezRouter Representative Available for Questions and Comments-img_1027-jpg   ezRouter Representative Available for Questions and Comments-img_1025-jpg   ezRouter Representative Available for Questions and Comments-img_1024-jpg   ezRouter Representative Available for Questions and Comments-img_1023-jpg