4x8 APC issue

Thread: 4x8 APC issue

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 4x8 APC issue

Howdy everyone...I'm new here and this is my first post. I have had my table a couple of months and recently have a problem that has all ways been there, but now it is an issue with some of the parts I cut.

When cutting a "slit" the torch arc does not turn off at the end of the cut. The arc stays until the torch height becomes high enough for the arc to go out. On thicker material it is not so bad since these slits are there to allow me to bend the part without a press brake. On thin material parts these slits are usually a detail on the art work or something like that.

My question: How do I make the arc turn off at the end of the cut, not as it is retracting up? With the arc still on as the torch move up, it burns a LARGE hole at the end of the cut....

Unfortunatly I work a full time job that does not allow me to call tech support at ez Router. I called the other night and told them when I could be reached, but no return call....