Need some help and direction. - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help and direction.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Shea View Post
    Iris, no one on this planet believes the statement that you "Today" only saw my negative comments.
    What you are attempting to do is negate XYZ's and your inability to build and support a quality Laser machines, I would suspect the same lack of support and lack of quality goes with your other machines but I have no experience with them.

What you did do today is try and push yet another new machine on the unsuspecting and trusting public only to ship them what they are not expecting.

My guess is that absolutely nothing has changed at XYZ, still passing off used for new, cheap lens when quality lens were paid for, no worthwhile instruction manual and misleading the buyers that XYZ "knows how to build lasers.", answering questions one at at time with some superficial reply that only leads the end used to no where but more frustration.

I would have loved to Brag on XYZ and you but every word I said was true. This could be ignored if I was the only one complaining about the same things.

I am at a loss why you think any one should have the patience to "fix" and "fight" their way through what was supposed to be quality equipment and support.

You and XYZ will say anything necessary to make a sale, if lying will help that cause then you will lie.

You can believe this Iris, I have wrote you and XYZ off permanently. What ever it takes to make it functional, if that day ever comes, XYZ and you will not be part of it.

Now, I'd better let you go so you can peddle more of that expensive metal to another trusting sole.
    Iris, no one on this planet believes the statement that you "Today" only saw my negative comments.
    Well Ken, you don't believe that I just saw your comments, you know we are sales persons not a special forum activist, my job is selling machines and support my clients,it seems that I really never supported you well, you know you are always angry! it is my colleague Mike who just checked your post carefully and told me what happened, we are too busy since the last few month!!
    What you did do today is try and push yet another new machine on the unsuspecting and trusting public only to ship them what they are not expecting.
    Yes I am always trying to push our new products, bcs I am a sales man and we do have new products, and we would have more and more products! and we are keep improving all of our products, if you want I can show you what we had improved on your products!

My guess is that absolutely nothing has changed at XYZ, still passing off used for new, cheap lens when quality lens were paid for, no worthwhile instruction manual and misleading the buyers that XYZ "knows how to build lasers.", answering questions one at at time with some superficial reply that only leads the end used to no where but more frustration.
    Well, you said nothing changed on XYZ,bcs now you hate XYZ and I really should say sorry for that! but the truth is what I told you above, we are always changing,we are getting better and better, and we are too busy to see your post just yesterday! you said I answered your questions at at time, that is true and now I really feel guilty for that,and you said "with some superficial reply", that was also true in that period,bcs I am not good at techinics, I should ask you go directly to our support team the support@xyz-tech.com,support2@xyz-tech.com.
    I would have loved to Brag on XYZ and you but every word I said was true. This could be ignored if I was the only one complaining about the same things.
    [COLOR="Navy"]We never wanted anybody to brag on us or talking bull****, we just expect our clients can accept the machine quality and performance and think that it is worth their money!!, if we can take them some good surprise,we would be very happy,we are aiming for that!
    I am at a loss why you think any one should have the patience to "fix" and "fight" their way through what was supposed to be quality equipment and support.
    Yes,you are right, we should not require clients keep full of patience,that is not fair for the clients, we are always trying to improve our service, and now our company suggest all clients go for our support team for better service!we already did lots of works on service and we keep going!
    You and XYZ will say anything necessary to make a sale, if lying will help that cause then you will lie
    I never lied!!!!
    You can believe this Iris, I have wrote you and XYZ off permanently. What ever it takes to make it functional, if that day ever comes, XYZ and you will not be part of it.
    You know,Ken, I am really so sorry to hear about this!
    Now, I'd better let you go so you can peddle more of that expensive metal to another trusting sole.
    If anything I can do for you, I would be very glad to help you, I admit that I didn't support you well and I still hope I can make up you some!
    By the way, our "metal" is really cheap "metal" in the world!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Laser Cutter/Exlas1280 (x3) experience

Here is what our another clients said:

"Hi all
    I would like share my experience between and USA laser cuter (EPLOG 1280) and Chinese laser cuter from xyz-tech . (EXLAS). We do architectural models and we did use the EPLOG for cutting and engraving mainly acrylic and soft wood. The decision come from me to employ a big laser cuter machine (120 cm*80 cm) . after a lot of browsing and checking throw alibaba.com we came to decision to order the EXLAS 1280 machine. One of the main decision was based in ordering from small or medium company size, as my business experience large company do not offer expellant online or distance after sails services. They need a local dealer to do that. We don’t have local Chinese dealer as far as I know in Saudi Arabia. We do have EPLOG one, and the service is bad unfortunately. I will be very short for the comparison according to my experience.

Laser tube. EXLAS use 80w CO2 glass tube, it is much powerful, much more than we need actually, but we are pleased with the result in cutting 5mm acrylic from one pass,(speed 15. Power 40). With the EPLOG (30w RF tube) we need more than 5 pass same speed and 100 power. Do I like the CO2 laser, I think RF tube are stable and can run for long time (10h) with no problems, CO2, I am not sure, we need more time to find out. And we don’t need too much time for cutting due to its high power any way, I do have plan to test it heavily and I will let you know in the future.

Engraving. EPLOG can except 256 gray bit map directly from CorelDraw it simply make you life easy just print directly to the laser driver, laser will fire more points at dark areas. And less points at lighter, EXLAS laser cut 5.3 dos only use 2 bit files so you have to do it yourself and result are so similar, the result if favor to EPLOG, it really do semi 3D engraving feeling. But with some knowledge in Photoshop you can get excellent results with EXLAS. Put in your mind if you are doing only engraving 30w laser tube has sharper result and higher resolution.

Architecture.
    EPLOG and EXLAS are so similar from my point of view. I am not and electrician or mechanical engineer, but I can have an overall feeling, EPLOG looks more hardly built, but it is smaller than the EXLAS, the EXLAS design is much beautiful (I am an architect) only the cover I don’t like, Bothe machine has pass throw material, lifting table at EXLAS has 2 motors, at EPLOG only one, and one day was broken and we replaced it. Electrical and boards. Again from what I can see how the EXLAS are working it is smooth, and fast, no big deferent , but EPLOG movements seems to be smother. And less noisy. Maybe because it is smaller. The electrical mother board and power supply, and X & Y & Z drive are located nicely at the side of the EXLAS, (and all other Chinese laser) EPLOG is under the RF laser at the back of the machine, it is mint to be like that so nobody play with it only their authorized engineers. EXLAS for me is better where I can do the maintenance much easily. At my town no EPLOG or any Chinese manufacture dealer are there. I do have to admit XYZ EXLAS have excellent online distance after sails service .

Working We did use the EPLOG for 6 years, and EXLAS for only 4 months, it is not fair to do comparison hear, but I can assure you the next 6 months we will put the EXLAS to the extreme working environment. We do have plan to build a city model (7m by 4m) (22ft by 13ft) we will do thousand of small houses cutting and engraving, hopefully the EXLAS will do most of the job, as an professional I do not recommend one machine in an office for work. You have to put in your minds a down time is always happen, even when we have only the EPLOG. We do experience a power supply broking, working table motor broken, we did scratch one mirror, still we did not replaced it yet, so another machine will be very good.

Software. EPLOGE has a printer driver, you can use it from coral auto cad directly, EXLAS use lasercut 5.3, it is similar to the very old coral program (DOS golden days if you are old) . You have to import artwork from coral and send it to lasercut, for me it is okay, I do prefer direct sending, but also the lasercut is doing fine, it has some bugs, (as any windows base programs). Do use it carefully under windows XP only. And do not load any memory base program while firing the laser. Spear cheep old Pentium PC only for the laser will be good idea,

Final Final product results are very similar, but Chinese laser you have to do more study and tests until you can produce perfect cutting and engraving, USA laser are much easier, something like PC users, PC with old DOS operating system, and windows, Chinese laser You have to use it carefully, get an industrial water chiller, study will about laser safety. You will need it for when you replace the tube, or test the power voltage or when you place water very close to high voltage wiring. Tomorrow at light time I will post pics about our old EPLOG, and EXLAS. Thanks an sorry for long text and bad English
    you can check more here:
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/826594-post16.html
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/827702-post22.html

Last edited by EXLASer; 07-29-2012 at 07:13 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12