I have Problem with my Dsp. someone work wrong with our Dsp and now it doesnt work and when i swicth on the dsp show us "its booting up please wait".
i guess he use the update menu in the dsp handle.
now how can repair it.
I check the version of other Dsp that same to our Dsp. its version:
also i have some question
1-whats different between intial and normal program
2-can i use the other version of dsp or not.
3-if the other same problem and they solve it pease hep me
4-if we program dsp chip which program nust be used
5-if any have the my dsp newbin please send to me
thanks for your attention
I am Alan from China, and i read your post, how is your DSP now? Still have problem? Because once i worked in DSP company, so i know something about it. And hope the following answers can help.
1. the differences between initial and normal programs, they have different functions, initial program is the data bank which is important and unchangable for customers, while the normal program is for certain application which is changable; and they are saved in different chips;
2. yes you can use other version Dsp to control your machine, just need to set the right parameters according to the machine's hardware;
3. for the version you posted, it is a special version for special customers, according to the DSP company,this version is forbidden to update it. so i dont think anyone can resolve it, you'd better to send back the controller to the DSP company or whom you bought your cnc router from;
4. it is hard to program the chip and the dsp company does not open its resource;
5. if you download new bin file, pls pay attention that the version should be the same one, while i dont have, pls refer to your manufacturer;
For the dsp it shows"its booting up pls wait" which means the initial program which saved in the dsp chip is calling, and normally it will cost 3--5 seconds, if it is longer than 5 seconds, pls shut down the power, then Press "Ok" button--supply power to DSP--release OK button--select"Emergency", the dsp will format itself, then press any button, you can tell it recovers or not, if it recovers, congratuations! if not, it means something wrong with the inner dsp chip, then what you can do is to return the dsp.
Any future question, feel free to contact: email@example.com