Help! I deleted the firmware from my DSP controller - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help! I deleted the firmware from my DSP controller

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 401 VRDY OFF

Dear All
    In my CNC Fanuc controll machine, Problem is 401 VRDY OFF. No any larm showing in any drive.All card showing "-" not ready.All limit switches cables & supplys are ok.There are Ac motors.(Brushless).Plz help me.
    shahidmt2000@yahoo.com
    Best regards
    Shahid

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Help! In operating the DSP controller

Dear All,

I found a post which I have quoted below, is looking like the same I need to share with you all. In fact I bought this machine not for Router, but for Plasma cutting with only change in the plasma head instead of router. Now I don't know how to transfer the program from signtek to the DSP. Please help me in this regard..

""Hi all,

I bought a Chinese CNC router wich I received a few days ago, it´s not an Excitech router, but as far as I´ve seen it´s identical. It came with a DSP controller, and the "UsbCam" driver and the Signtek program to be installed on a PC.

I installed the driver and then the program, but when I opened the program I found all the menus and options were in Chinese! I connected the DSP to the PC, and the red LED started flashing (which means the DSP was recognized by the program). Then I only had to find the way to change the program from Chinese to English, so I blindly clicked all the options. At some point, a progress bar appeared. I don´t know what i did but, after that, my DSP stopped working at all... Oh my good, I think I deleted the DSP firmware!

Now if I turn on the DSP, I can´t see the logo and the "Go to home?" question anymore. The screen and the red LED light up, but no matter what I do the screen is always blank (no text, no logo, nothing).

I asked about this to my vendor and they told me I could reset the DSP memory by pressing the OK button and switching on, but it didn´t work. I´m not sure if they will be able to give me a fast solution, and of course I don´t want to ship the DSP to China for repair because I´m eager to start using the router as soon as possible.

My guess is: if I was able to delete or overwrite the DSP memory from the Signtek program, I should also be able to restore it to its original settings. Am I wrong?

I know many of you have a DSP controller which is identical to mine. Do you have any suggestion to solve my problem?
    Could anyone send me the English version of the Signtek program?

I know there is an English version because Shannon posted an screenshot here:
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showth...t=56099&page=2
    But I can´t find the program to download anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!""

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

have a look at this [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbcY14ifHdw"]YouTube - No4 view and transfer cnc[/nomedia]

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi..
    Thank you for your message.. I am going through the video.
    But whenever I tried to open the 0501(English), it says something regarding the language translation is not proper... Exact lines I have to check again. But it is something like that and it opens the signtek window.

After I do go for Download file, it shows some error.....

Do I require to install again with the english version. Where can I get that file. Kindly help..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You can download all the info I have (videos, manuals and so on) from hear

http://rapidshare.com/files/421472279/USB-stick.rar

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank You very Much Nick....

Surely I will Download and test these.

One important question---- This machine is modified as plasma. Can I use the same program to transfer? Will it work in the machine?

Vijayv

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The info I have is for a router but the pendants are the same (the manufactures just load a different menu on to them depending on the application) I think the procedure for loading cnc programs is the same.

Look at video N04 the quality is better on the download

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nick965 View Post
    The info I have is for a router but the pendants are the same (the manufactures just load a different menu on to them depending on the application) I think the procedure for loading cnc programs is the same.

Look at video N04 the quality is better on the download
    ok. Thanks for your quick replies. I trying to download the same....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear all,

Now when I change any settings, the DSP goes to "Cutting OFF the power to restart" and when I switch off the DSP and connect again, it shows, Z-Hart Limit. its going on processing, what shall I do.

Kindly do the needful

Quote Originally Posted by vijayv View Post
    ok. Thanks for your quick replies. I trying to download the same....
    Dear All,

I found a post which I have quoted below, is looking like the same I need to share with you all. In fact I bought this machine not for Router, but for Plasma cutting with only change in the plasma head instead of router. Now I don't know how to transfer the program from signtek to the DSP. Please help me in this regard..

""Hi all,

I bought a Chinese CNC router wich I received a few days ago, it´s not an Excitech router, but as far as I´ve seen it´s identical. It came with a DSP controller, and the "UsbCam" driver and the Signtek program to be installed on a PC.

I installed the driver and then the program, but when I opened the program I found all the menus and options were in Chinese! I connected the DSP to the PC, and the red LED started flashing (which means the DSP was recognized by the program). Then I only had to find the way to change the program from Chinese to English, so I blindly clicked all the options. At some point, a progress bar appeared. I don´t know what i did but, after that, my DSP stopped working at all... Oh my good, I think I deleted the DSP firmware!

Now if I turn on the DSP, I can´t see the logo and the "Go to home?" question anymore. The screen and the red LED light up, but no matter what I do the screen is always blank (no text, no logo, nothing).

I asked about this to my vendor and they told me I could reset the DSP memory by pressing the OK button and switching on, but it didn´t work. I´m not sure if they will be able to give me a fast solution, and of course I don´t want to ship the DSP to China for repair because I´m eager to start using the router as soon as possible.

My guess is: if I was able to delete or overwrite the DSP memory from the Signtek program, I should also be able to restore it to its original settings. Am I wrong?

I know many of you have a DSP controller which is identical to mine. Do you have any suggestion to solve my problem?
    Could anyone send me the English version of the Signtek program?

I know there is an English version because Shannon posted an screenshot here:
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showth...t=56099&page=2
    But I can´t find the program to download anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!""

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear all,

Can anyone help us to solve this issue.....

Now we are facing a problem as the error message "Z-hard Limit triged, STOP to reboot, DELETE to adjust z position". When we press stop, it shows "Cutting off the power to restart".
    And it is not getting restarted and because of this, we couldn't proceed with the cutting.

Kindly help us in solving this problem.

Dear all,

Now when I change any settings, the DSP goes to "Cutting OFF the power to restart" and when I switch off the DSP and connect again, it shows, Z-Hart Limit. its going on processing, what shall I do.

Kindly do the needful

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

my DSP show "Download label of version 17", When I Connect the usb cable to supply power then release the buttons together, screen just blank, please help!......
    RZTNHC-053XSI-080418
    nacyro@gmail.com

Last edited by nacyro; 10-24-2010 at 02:07 AM. Reason: mistyped

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have the same problem, x-hard limit triged, have you solve the problem?

Thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi can you please mail the signtek and dsp controller software and any other ifo you may have, Im a service engineer for EMACH CNC Machinery, Plasma, Routers, Engravers and Machining Centres and I started the company after we stopped retrofitting these jiachen machines, A customer has lost all info and software.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default help

Dear all,

Now we are facing a problem as the error message "Z-hard Limit triged, STOP to reboot, DELETE to adjust z position". When we press stop, it shows "Cutting off the power to restart".
    And it is not getting restarted and because of this, we couldn't proceed with the cutting.

Kindly help us in solving this problem.

HI, I have the same problem with the DSP controller.
    already solved? Can you help please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=emanuel587;9431HI, I have the same problem with the DSP controller.
    already solved? Can you help please[/QUOTE]

HI Emanuel587:
    If it shows your message, it means that the controller gets signal from Hard limit sensor of Z axis. when this happens, the controller can not move the machine any more. what you need to do is to shut down the power of the machine and push the Z axis to safe position by hand(make the gantry leaves away from the sensor, a very small distance is ok). then supply power to the machine, then everything will be ok.
    when this happens, it means that the controller is working well. But you need to check, there must be something wrong(especially some parameter) inside. Normally we use two hardlimit sensors for each axis to prevent it from override the machine. Such as: Z axis, one is on the top and the other is on the bottom. so Z axis can not goes up or down out of its guide. and for the controller, we also have any other protection, there is a home sensor, and home sensor's position is lower than the top hard limit sensor for Z axis, and inside the controller, we need to set the talbe size of Z, such as:200mm. so you can see: normally the Z axis can not touch the hard limit sensor. the z axis can move only from the home sensor position to -200mm.
    1.if the z axis position is on the top, maybe it means that your home sensor of z does not work. or you have made it GoHome when the machine gets power.
    2.if the z axis position is on the bottom, it means that your inside settings are wrong( the pulse equivalent and table size; if pulse equivalent is wrong, you ask it move 150, but it really moves 300 then touch the hard limit sensor. if you set wrong table size, such as 300, and the real is 200 for z, when it moves more than 200, it triggle the hard limit sensor).
    3And of course there is another possiblity that is: the hard limit sensor is short circuit, then you need to check the wires and its voltage setup in the dsp controller settings.
    1 2 are different from 3, it is easy to tell: if 3 happens, after it goes home, the warning message shows on the dsp display. if it is 1 or 2, the warning message just show when the axis move to touch the sensor's position.
    So here, after you push the z axis back, then check it.
    hope it can help.
    Any future questions, pls send email: king9558@msn.com
    Regards
    Alan

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Wombilly View Post
    hi can you please mail the signtek and dsp controller software and any other ifo you may have, Im a service engineer for EMACH CNC Machinery, Plasma, Routers, Engravers and Machining Centres and I started the company after we stopped retrofitting these jiachen machines, A customer has lost all info and software.
    Hi Wombilly:
    pls give me your email address, i have the info you need. Mine is:king9558@msn.com
    cheers
    Alan

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

my problem same as, and I cannot control, Pls help me.
    I cannot follow Alan' instructions because it does not give me control and i can't move Z axis by hand. Thanks!
    [QUOTE=vijayv;829449]Dear all,

Downloads
    Uploads

Default DSP problems!!!! please help

Hi people

I have a chinese cnc big cnc with servo dirvers from starcnc.

i have this machine from last year, working well but recently any is not going well, normally i mill 3d figures in foam or poliuretane, so is a good material to mill at higth speed.

In the past my machine could millg well at 25000mm/mint, or 30000mm/mint, now we can console with only 10000mm/mint

Where is the problem? i dont know, i see and read and read all dsp and machine manuals and dsp options, configurations, etc but allways the same.

When i try to send a program from the dsp to the machine try to change the speed values, example 20000, etc but sudenly the dsp menu tell me (the speed is to higth, excess the pulse limits, please change it) finally only accept 10000mm/mint nothing more!!!!

I send mails to the chinese that send me the machine but they didnt give me any solution.

I send you here the parameters of my machine and the dsp, hope if anyone can help me !!!

many people will tell me change tha max speed values!! yes it was changed, other solution please...

here are the mail that i send to the chinese people, including parameters of my machine.

I tell you about.

Machine can run very fast manually ,which is mean all the pluse and everything is just fine yes no problem here!!

I think in Machine Setup ,there is a Spd ..limit .Find out if you have set procness speed limit to be 5000mm/min .,if so ,change it to be bigger like

20000m/min Yes i know here can change the speed limit, i have here 30000mm/min for x axis, 30000 for y axis an 15000 for z axis and can change this values up or dow, but is the same always do the same.

And also ,I want you check rocess speed d travel speed in the Auto pro setup ,change it bigger if it is writing 5000mm/min . here i find a problem, in my AUTO PRO SETUP menu i only have:
    -linear aceleration:600
    -curv aceleration:800
    -Gcode read (all disabled)
    -Process time

nothing about speed travel speed, we dont have this option in my dsp aoto pro setup menu, and nothing about on the rest of the dsp menus, only the option when push cancel , here can change the speed values about low and higth speed, now we have here low( 3000, 3000, 1500) Higth (40000, 40000, 25000)but this values are only for run manually.

The rest of the values are this ones:

Machine setup menu-

-Pulse equivalence: x400 y 400 z800
    -table size: x1800, y3900, z 450
    -home setup
    -Spindle setup
    -Spindle delay
    -speed limit x +30000 -30000, y +30000 -30000, z +15000 -15000 (here we prove more or less speed but nothing change when i try to send the program)
    -Voltaje setup ( here all teh arrows are down)
    -cad thickness (0.000)
    -screw interspace(o,oo0, o,oo0,o.oo0)

with this values for example try to send the program.

load any program, (y try several programs allways the same)

Proc spd............20000 (try several speeds)

travel speed.......20000 (try several speeds)

zdaw rat..............1
    spd ratio..............1
    spd grad...............1
    x axis...................400
    y axis....................400
    z axis.....................900
    z up.......................10

send the program, pulse ok and the DSP screen tell me "speed is too fast, please change it", allways the same finally never can run a program more fast than 10000mm/min

anyone can help??

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default help me I want firmware or BOOT RZNC-0504

Hello I Sidali from Algeria
    I have a working machine RZNC-0504 HBBC L30-110429-45405
    Became not purify something

They appear at the beginning BOOTLOADING .....Then disappeared and did not show anything

You in a way that Described in the site

1. Power off the DSP(handle)
    2. Press the "ok" key then power on with the computer.(please connect with the computer)
    3. Leave your finger(the "ok" key) when the DSP(handle) screen is light on
    4. If you had right to do , the DSP screen will show you this:

But without success
    I learned that one other succeeded him, but another Modal RZNC-0501 Did not help update With firmware RZNC-0501
    I hope that you can advise me, the solution
    I want firmware RZNC-0504 If it helps
    Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help! I deleted the firmware from my DSP controller-p1000346-jpg   Help! I deleted the firmware from my DSP controller-bootloading-please-wait-jpg   Help! I deleted the firmware from my DSP controller-imageproxy-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello.
    I don't understend the exact problem, but if your dsp is not running connect it to the pc by usb install the software and then reinstall the firmware.
    The software and the firmware for you dsp model need to be on a cd you got when you buy the dsp or the router

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast