Cutting Alucobond - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cutting Alucobond

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cutting Alucobond

Thank you for replaying, and sorry of I'm asking too much.
    Are you familiar with this clamping method from datron, the Vacuum table diffuser –adding an air permeable sacrificial layer between material and vacuum chuck. I attached a link and they have a video at the end.
    Vacuum Tables for CNC Machining Centers and Milling Machines

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's just a commercial version vacuum table for nesting with tack (only the spoil board is ultra thin for some reason). So yes something like that, but that won't help you with small parts, it will hold down the mask...

Make a vacuum table and spray a hi tack adhesive, and you're there. But with mask, the tack layer (which will chip up) is removed (as I suspect it is in the data transfer system I just skimmed)

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you all for replaying, I have one more question about vacuum table, as you mentioned it before... How I will choose the right pump for my table ?! I was thinking about this used pump (Becker 4.25k) is it big enough to created suction vacuum for big table 2meterX 1.5meter ?!!!
    Regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It you can keep it fully sealed, almost any pump will work, that one would be good but like all of that type (higher pressure), it can't handle too much leakage.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, how I decide which vacuum pump to use if I want to build vacuum table size 1.5 meter x 2 meter ... I want to hold plywood sheet and PVC thickness up to 25mm.... What is more important the vacuum level or flow rate !?! Is this pump (DVP Vacuum pump SB.40 9801026) with flow rate 40 m³/h and level 120mbar will be suitable ?! It's written in the manual "These models are suitable for use
    as compressors"
    Appreciate your help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12