Europe Cutwel BT40 tool holders

Thread: Cutwel BT40 tool holders

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cutwel BT40 tool holders

Hey guys and girls.

Have anyone here experience with the tool holders from Cutwel? They are really competitively priced and makes
    me wonder about the quality. One tends to get what you pay for, though - that is not always not the case... Not often... But sometimes

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cutwel BT40 tool holders

Hi. Whilst I have a box full of them sitting right here, I haven't actually used any yet so I can't tell you. All I can do is relay the comments from others that they are better than Far East imports but not up to premium ones at 4x the price (to be expected).

An old experienced guy recommended them to me as "all you'll ever need for general purpose cutting".

I have used quite a bit of stuff from Cutwel though and have never had any complaints.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cutwel BT40 tool holders

used some of their holders. they are good general purpose holders. I wouldn't run them over 8000rpm unless they state the can though. Try trucut tools aswell