Europe NEED HELP - Heidenhain iTNC 530

Thread: NEED HELP - Heidenhain iTNC 530

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NEED HELP - Heidenhain iTNC 530

Dear forum, please tell me the beginner how to create your M-function on Heidenhaein iTNC 530 rack.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NEED HELP - Heidenhain iTNC 530

Modification of the PLC program.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by csg67 View Post
    Modification of the PLC program.
    csg67, Can you give an example?
    I am wondering how I need to change the PLC program, so that through their m-function peredet drive new position. Someone tell me how to communicate the PLC program and the driving part?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

M-function must be created in mfunct.tab?
    According to the documentation, as I understand it, is an M-function that can assign a user in this table.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sarabanda View Post
    M-function must be created in mfunct.tab?
    According to the documentation, as I understand it, is an M-function that can assign a user in this table.
    No

Downloads
    Uploads

csg67, Can you give an example?
    I am wondering how I need to change the PLC program, so that through their m-function peredet drive new position. Someone tell me how to communicate the PLC program and the driving part?
    The code of an M function is transferred to the PLC before or after execution of the NC block (see mfunct.tab, mgroup.sys and msplit.sys).
    M89 to M299 are reserved for the NC, and several M functions between M00 and M88 have fixed meanings for the NC. The other M functions are freely available.
    In the PLC, evaluate the M functions that have no fixed meaning for the NC. When an M function is transferred to the PLC, the code of the M function is saved in W260 and the strobe marker M4072 is set. Set M4092 in order to report the execution of the M function. The next NC block is run. M4072 is reset by the NC.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The code of an M function is transferred to the PLC before or after execution of the NC block (see mfunct.tab, mgroup.sys and msplit.sys).
    M89 to M299 are reserved for the NC, and several M functions between M00 and M88 have fixed meanings for the NC. The other M functions are freely available.
    In the PLC, evaluate the M functions that have no fixed meaning for the NC. When an M function is transferred to the PLC, the code of the M function is saved in W260 and the strobe marker M4072 is set. Set M4092 in order to report the execution of the M function. The next NC block is run. M4072 is res by the NC.

Csg67,You may suggest or give an example of how to organize communication with CNC drive? I need to pass the new position of the actuator. At present the machine using the M43 machine moves to the starting position. If I understand correctly, it is implemented here.

Attachment 350212
    NEED HELP - Heidenhain iTNC 530-screen2-jpg

I can not find a link between MP4210.10 and drive. As this position is transmitted to the drive? I can make your PLC program.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Csg67,You may suggest or give an example of how to organize communication with CNC drive? I need to pass the new position of the actuator. At present the machine using the M43 machine moves to the starting position. If I understand correctly, it is implemented here.

Attachment 350212
    NEED HELP - Heidenhain iTNC 530-screen2-jpg

I can not find a link between MP4210.10 and drive. As this position is transmitted to the drive? I can make your PLC program.
    I looked at in the project. I have a position encoder is connected to the connector X202. MP 110.4 = 202. But someone I can explain how in value D16 is transmitted encoder position? Where is the connection? Communication is done in the PLC?
    NEED HELP - Heidenhain iTNC 530-screen3-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

MP4210.0 = D768
    MP4210.1 = D772
    MP4210.2 = D776
    MP4210.10 = D808

Downloads
    Uploads

But someone I can explain how in value D16 is transmitted encoder position? Where is the connection? Communication is done in the PLC?
    Module 9041 - Read axis coordinates
    Module 9041 reads the axis coordinates from the control loop for all NC axes. Different values can be loaded: Actual value, nominal value, servo lag, distance-to-go, ...
    All values, except for the distance counter, are saved in the format 1/10000 mm in double words beginning at the programmed target address. The number of double words that are written to varies depending on the configuration.
    Call:
    PS K/B/W/D <Target address Dxxx>
    PS K/B/W/D <Coordinate type>
    0 = Actual values in the datum system
    1 = Nominal values in the datum system
    2 = Actual values in the reference system
    3 = Following error
    4 = Distance-to-go
    5 = ...
    CM 9041

fifth axis REF pos -> D16:
    PS D0
    PS K+2
    CM 9041

Participate in PLC courses!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Module 9041 - Read axis coordinates
    Module 9041 reads the axis coordinates from the control loop for all NC axes. Different values can be loaded: Actual value, nominal value, servo lag, distance-to-go, ...
    All values, except for the distance counter, are saved in the format 1/10000 mm in double words beginning at the programmed target address. The number of double words that are written to varies depending on the configuration.
    Call:
    PS K/B/W/D <Target address Dxxx>
    PS K/B/W/D <Coordinate type>
    0 = Actual values in the datum system
    1 = Nominal values in the datum system
    2 = Actual values in the reference system
    3 = Following error
    4 = Distance-to-go
    5 = ...
    CM 9041

fifth axis REF pos -> D16:
    PS D0
    PS K+2
    CM 9041

Participate in PLC courses!
    Thanks for the help, Mr. csg67. How is this number (D16) may be converted to mm?