Hi all, again I publish these, adding things that I could add before because I expected a reaction of these "gentlemens".

It´s about the company SHANGHAI LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS IMP LANSHENG. & EXP. CORP., Or VEVOR and their commercials all of them are unpresentable, hoodlums, as we say in spanish “chorizos” and swindlers.

As I mentioned in previous publications the 17th of May bought a cutting machine and laser engraving 50w.
At these dates 18/08/16, I have not received any response about guarranty or service.

I start testing it with a series of works (buttons), the first tests out pretty well, performed about 15 cuts and seeing that everything seems to work well close applications and stop the machine until the next day.
Between the start and the first real tests I noticed that the equipment was not burning as it should be all times, call the technician and these man tells me that the laser tube is 50W, measurements were to develop as much 30 / 35W and there is a discontinuity (almost imperceptible to the eye), the flow of energy coming from the PSU, yet I continued testing.
When the tube stoped burning, I call again and the revision that he realizes found that the laser tube has several microcracks in the cathode base and I suggested that possibly the gas leaked from the pipe so because of it does not burn.
When searching for information on the Web I find that there are several people who have had this same problem, and inquired about it, all or most of them was a PSU failure.
I sent my PSU technician to do a report about it and say that is a fabric faliure.
The technician I´ve call to look the machine is going to send me a report about it.
At the moment I've spent about 227€, now replace the tube and the PSU that probably will cost over 700€ plus VAT.

I recommend you do not buy anything that comes from these company.

Greeting

Horacio