Europe Calling all CNC Mill owners help!

Thread: Calling all CNC Mill owners help!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Calling all CNC Mill owners help!

Hi folks!
    I am really new to CNC and milling in general. I have started my small business almost 3 years ago. I designed small chopsticks helper and ordered two molds in China. Now it is being produced, but the prices are not that interesting when working with China.
    If anyone is interested what kind of chopsticks helper it is, here is website- www.choku.dk

I have decided to produce these myself and take a step further. So I purchased plastic injection machine, quite old one, but robust and fully working. Also purchased quite a lot of raw material, packaging machine, packaging material and other supplies.

I was thinking about purchasing a CNC milling machine for mold making, but I really lack of knowledge about cnc and milling in general, so this is something I will have to start digging. But for now I need a mold. I am really just a young startup and all money is just being spent on trying to make my dream come true.

I am asking for someones help for milling a mold for me. I have all the metal mold parts, I have all the drawings. I just need someone to do the cutting.
    Well, only if someone could help me for free or very low price. I know it sounds complete nonsense, but just maybe someone is willing to help?
    In return I am willing to help back as well. Maybe somebody needs some plastic injection or 3D CAD design or anything else.

If somebody has the time and will to help, please write me.

Sorry if am offending somebody by this ridiculous favor ...