Smart Toolbar

Thread: Smart Toolbar

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Smart Toolbar

The company I work for has several Esprit Licenses on a server. If I'm NOT using the Smart Toolbar I can save my settings, icon bars, etc, and they will stay the same when I re-open Esprit. If I try to use the Smart Toolbar, it reverts back to whatever it wants to anytime I open Esprit. Is this just something I can't do with Smart Toolbar? Or am I doing something wrong??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Smart Toolbar

you are not doing anything wrong. that is how smart tool bar work. I am not fan of smart tool bar either.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Smart Toolbar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbethell80 View Post
    The company I work for has several Esprit Licenses on a server. If I'm NOT using the Smart Toolbar I can save my settings, icon bars, etc, and they will stay the same when I re-open Esprit. If I try to use the Smart Toolbar, it reverts back to whatever it wants to anytime I open Esprit. Is this just something I can't do with Smart Toolbar? Or am I doing something wrong??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
    I am fairly new to Esprit; I have 2016. I change some settings, then I pick TOOLS - OPTIONS and hit that DEFAULT button down at the bottom. It lets me check the "Save current as user defaults" radio button. Seems to work every time, even with Smarty-Pants Toolbar.

Good Luck!