Newbie Esprit Backplotter

Thread: Esprit Backplotter

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Esprit Backplotter

Hello,

I have a quick probably, easy to answer question.

I currently have Esprit 2016. I am in college working towards a manufacturing degree and am in CAM classes.

I also am taking manual programming for mill and lathes. I have the software on student license and cannot contact anyone that can help me from Esprit. I don't need to have G and M code generated, I just need a backplotter to show simulated toolpath, etc. and basically watch my programs run.
    Attached is what Esprit help shows. I've done a few google searches and came up empty.

Is there a backplotter on this software? If so, can someone point me in the right direction? I'm assuming it's an add on or something stupid.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Esprit Backplotter-esprit-backplot-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Esprit Backplotter

Esprit as simulation built in. You will have to define stock. But it will show tools, toolpath, and finished product when finished

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Esprit Backplotter

I only have used "Backplot" when I have only the NC code. To backplot the NC code you go to "File">"Backplot" then choose the NC code. Then it generates the profile from the NC code. If you made a toolpath and used machining or contouring and want to watch the tool cut then you use "Simulation". You also would need to define stock in simulation parameters.