The Coming Climate Change - Page 460

Page 460 of 460 FirstFirst ... 360410450457458459460
Results 9,181 to 9,184 of 9184

Thread: The Coming Climate Change

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: The Coming Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by wendtmk View Post
    That's local weather. You can't equate what happens locally with what is happening globally.
    I agree with you on this point. But I think we have different conclusions to this. A few days ago scientists determined that the July 2021 was the hottest month ever. The previous records were set in 2016, 2019 and 2020. something like that is hard to ignore in my opinion.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58208792

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by burs View Post
    I agree with you on this point. But I think we have different conclusions to this. A few days ago scientists determined that the July 2021 was the hottest month ever. The previous records were set in 2016, 2019 and 2020. something like that is hard to ignore in my opinion.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58208792

Set since proper records BEGAN. Which is probarbly only since 2010.

Downloads
    Uploads

The report says: "It is the highest temperature since record-keeping began 142 years ago."

Downloads
    Uploads

The rocket science part is :- The earth warms up (that killed the dinasours) the earth gets flooded then it freezes. The clue is the fact they had to drill 300ft down into the polar ice caps to carbon date the ice age. The ice is currently melting, so if it melts 300ft off the top sods law says the world will freeze over. The interesting thing is man didnt cause the last one and the gap between ice ages is getting longer (yes there has been more than one). There has been an ice age every 75,000 years roughly, The calculations show that this ice age is currently 33 years over due. Climate change is happening and there isnt anything humans can do about it. When they stop talking crap and disaster finally happens you will discover im right. Some people are making a lot of money by peddling lies. There is a few issues that have seriously affected our climate, the moon is moving further away from the earth and the earth has moved on its axis in the last 10 years. As a child they used to say grid to mag add and mag to grid get rid for calculating magnetic compass to grid map reading. In 1980 it was -7 degrees today it is +2 degrees. That has shifted the jet stream by 9 degrees effectively rotating the earths climates suerly. Entinction Rebellion fail to acknowlege all the facts prefering to just give you the bull **** bits instead. We do need to clean up our act, as engineers we need to find solutions its what we do. panic cancelation is for the Wokes and effects humanity far more than a disaster ever will. We need to find new ways of manufacturing steel - oh we have engineers in Germany have just discovered a way of producing steel whilst reducing the requirement of using so much carbon based fuels. we need to produce cheap energy which is clean (ok and green), we need to find a way to harvest and use carbon/co2 not dispell it. But the climate will still change. What has suprised me is the speed at which it has flipped, 15 or 20 years at the most we have seen biblical changes to the climate. At this rate the world will end on Sunday. The rich will try and buy there way through the disaster, people like us will use our skills to survive and its highly likely after all the migrants are heading west towards the UK and US it wont be long before we are heading back towards Africa where civilisation began (and its a lot warmer, didnt freeze in the last ice age). Bezos will be floating around in the atmosphere in a huge penis shaped space ship and all will be right with the world.

Page 460 of 460 FirstFirst ... 360410450457458459460