coldest winter ever!

Thread: coldest winter ever!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default coldest winter ever!

Since Friday, we began to experience the coldest winter here in Tianjin (harbour in northeast china) in 50 years! So we can do nothing but to stay at home at weekend. How is the rest of the world?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: coldest winter ever!

Forget all the Lefty hype about man made climate change with NASA's Solar Dynamic Observatory stating with the coinsiding of two minimum periods of low sunspot activity and what is known as the Maunder Meridium a dip in Solar output the real predictions are for a Mini Ice age lasting from 30~50 years so get used to the cold or move closer to the equator before the real estate prices go up!!

All these Greeny types and Leftish Politicians still will not admit the Earths temperatures have not increased for almost 18 years and that is why.

Read this and know whats really happening.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************

Space and Science Research Center
    P.O. Box 607841 Orlando, FL 32860
    www.spaceandscience.net
    407-394-9089

Mr. Tom Vilsack
    Secretary of Agriculture
    1400 Independence Ave., S.W.
    Washington, D.C. 20250

May 10, 2010

SUBJECT: Preparation for New Cold Climate Era.

Dear Secretary Vilsack,

I hope all is well with you.

This letter is written with the request that you take immediate actions to prepare our country and its agricultural industry for the new cold climate era which has now began.

This is made on my behalf as a former White House and NASA space policy and space science consultant, along with the many prominent scientists around the world who have like me, accurately predicted in advance the onset of this new climate era. It is vital you become aware of this new climate period and begin the necessary preparations for the protection of our citizens from this rapidly advancing crop-destroying cold climate.

The cause of this potentially devastating cold weather lasting for 20-30 years is a substantial reduction in the Sun’s energy output. It has been caused by a “solar hibernation,” a phenomena that occurs like clockwork every 206 years. These events always bring dangerous cold weather to the planet. The last time this occurred (1793-1830), it caused global agricultural destruction and the planet’s “…last great subsistence crisis,” according to one historian’s account. Now that the hibernation has returned and with billions more mouths to feed, it is likely to create the world’s worst ever food crisis.

Upon discovery of this coming solar hibernation in April 2007, I announced such to the White House (both Bush and Obama administrations) and the main stream media. I further predicted the end of global warming and a long term drop in the Earth’s temperatures. As expected, this message was ignored by all. It is understandable given the nearly twenty years of man made global warming propaganda we have all endured. Despite this however, my predictions have now come to pass. It is now indisputable that a solar hibernation has begun and can have only one outcome – a dramatically colder climate for the Earth. These facts can be easily verified.

Importantly, this new climate will bring disastrous cold weather with catastrophic impacts for our country’s crop growing regions, especially among the northern states. I have tried to keep our leadership in Washington and the media updated over the past three years through my Space and Science Research Center (SSRC), the US leader on this subject. Regrettably, there has been no action taken by any government office to address the ill-effects of this next climate change. As a result, we have lost three precious years needed to prepare for this new climate period. The record setting cold and snow that struck our nation this past winter including the snow that shut down our capitol is but a small sample of what we will have to deal with in the immediate years ahead.

As you can see from the attached press release, the likelihood of the first major crop damage is now imminent and could happen as early as this year. Though there is less time to prepare, I continue to believe there are reasonable people in our government like you who will want to protect our agricultural base and our people from the threat this cold climate represents.

Given the food shortages here and globally that are in front of us and the concurrent social upheaval that may result from this new climate era, I am forwarding a copy of this letter to Director Mueller at the FBI. Almost all other government agencies are well aware of what is coming via the many letters, phone calls, emails and press releases from the SSRC and widespread coverage this subject is now receiving on the internet. You should know the President’s climate science advisers have been routinely informed of this new climate but have decided to push a climate agenda based upon the now discredited man made greenhouse gas theory and efforts to control global warming, a climate era that no longer exists. So that there is no misunderstanding of my position on the subject of climate change, you should also be aware that I have called for the firing of the White House Science Advisor, Dr. Holdren, and NOAA Administrator Dr. Lubchenko for knowingly issuing a false and misleading US ‘climate impacts’ report to Congress, ostensibly in support of the flawed energy and climate bill now under consideration. Many scientists in other countries along with me who have been trying to alert our respective governments to the coming dilemma have been the targets of much criticism and ad hominem attacks. Given the present politics of climate change, should you do the right thing and begin preparations for this new climate threat, you will likely be publicly castigated for your actions and may even be fired just as our previous NASA administrator was for telling the truth about global warming. The benefits to our country and our people however, will be historic. I strongly urge you to not be swayed by conventional thinking or political correctness or by those who wish make money or gain power by hiding the truth about Earth’s next climate. Instead, I ask that you look at the facts and then quickly move to prepare our country for what is coming.

Best Regards,

John L. Casey
    Director
    cf: FBI Director, Robert S. Mueller, III